Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To me, this guy steals the show;

aziz0923.jpg

Despite being a big Aziz fan, I've got to say Nick Offerman is the best of the cast.

Excellent episode. The harp thing and all the questions to Rashida at the town hall meeting were big highlights.

DJ Rumba!

He was like a son to me!

Alright, no better place for this: The Office was predictably horrible tonight, but holy smokes, Ellie Kemper looked amazing.

i hear if you like(d) The Office, you'll like this. i've only seen the first 3 seasons of The Office, which are great, and the first season is on sale for $20. snatch it up?

The first season was pretty good, but the show is also like The Office in that it really hit its stride once the second season began. It's significantly better this season than it was last season.

I agree with Peefer, this season has been considerably better than the first.

Don Draper impression? Yes, please.

What are we trying to do with this catalog? We're trying to sell Pawnee on our summer classes. How do we do that? With one, perfect captivating image. Modern life. Where are we running? Sometimes, what we want is not always where we are. Are we alone? Is the real winter inside our hearts? We are all struggling for definition in a world that resists our inquiries.

The first season was pretty good, but the show is also like The Office in that it really hit its stride once the second season began. It's significantly better this season than it was last season.

Yes, I agree and I'm glad since the whole cast is great. Last night's episode was great.
Btw, she's pregnant again?

Aubrey Plaza is approaching dream girl territory at an alarming rate.

So, there will be a third season, but it's only going to be half a season. They're skipping the fall, apparently because of Amy Poehler being pregnant and not wanting to write it into the script. After the season finale, they won't be back until 2011.

So, there will be a third season, but it's only going to be half a season. They're skipping the fall, apparently because of Amy Poehler being pregnant and not wanting to write it into the script. After the season finale, they won't be back until 2011.

Wait really? I'd read that Poehler and company were willing to go ahead but NBC decided to push it back for (IIRC) Outsourced to get a chance to air.

So, if I read that poorly written article correctly ...

8:00 - Community
8:30 - Perfect Couples
9:00 - The Office (US)
9:30 - Parks and Recreation
10:00 - 30 Rock
10:30 - Outsourced

8:00 - Community
8:30 - Perfect Couples
9:00 - The Office (US)
9:30 - Parks and Recreation
10:00 - 30 Rock
10:30 - Outsourced
8:00 - Lukewarm
8:30 - ???
9:00 - Dead
9:30 - Very funny
10:00 - Very funny
10:30 - Looks horrendous

Kind of a split ticket for me. I'll take it.

Community, Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock are all phenomenal, so color me happy. Between those three, Always Sunny, and The Mentalist, my Thursday's are good for television.

Community, Parks and Rec, and 30 Rock are all phenomenal

This. So much this.

And, actually, I've toyed with the idea of bumping one of the old Office threads or starting a new one because I actually think this is the strongest season of that show in years and was wondering what other peeps thought. I've thoroughly enjoyed most of the episodes this season, and it looks like they actually might be sowing the seeds of a smart final character arc for Michael Scott, since Carell is leaving.

I think the addition of the Andy/Erin plot line breathed a bit of life into the show. I wasn't a fan on the Erin character at first, but now I think she's pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom