Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was a great cameo. The Jammy episode started to feel like the show we know and love. The Hulu+ version added a few extra minutes too.

B75p_AeCUAEukrY.jpg

Well, we got an April & Andy episode. The second episode last night was good too. It was cool seeing another Workaholics actor on the show. I like that as the series is winding down we are seeing nice moments between the characters. Like Donna and Gerry..

I like this show still, but honestly, the fake ad for Verizon/Exxon/Whoever, 'proud to be one of America's eight companies', is the only thing that has made me laugh out loud for real all season.

Everyone on this show looks like they're rich.

Huge outpouring of love for him on Twitter tonight. I recognized him from his occasional appearances on this show, but I didn't know much else about him or his stand-up or anything. I tried to find some video of his stand-up act on YouTube but wasn't successful.

I struggled through the johnny karate episode. Mainly due in part to it feeling like it was a weird Andy fever dream.

I would have preferred the final season to have simply been a continuation right after Season 6 as none of this future stuff was all that hilarious. It just slowed down the pace of the show. Then there was the unbelievability of literally every major character becoming hugely successful...

It wasn't a terrible final season even if a lot of it, including the finale, was rather unfunny. I particularly enjoyed the previous week's set of episodes, especially with all the cameos from minor characters.

Overall, one of the finest comedies of its era and it's rare that we see one that was so character driven in its humor.

I disagree. I thought they were losing steam for the first time in Season 6 and I thought, after a slow start to Season 7, the format gave the show a lot of new energy to get it to the finish line.

Back
Top Bottom