Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better than any of the Republican candidates, oddly enough.

Speaking of Nick Offerman, he is currently in town. As is Aubrey Plaza. I'm dying.

Started watching season 3 on the train to work yesterday and today was the flu episode. Glorious, had to stop myself from laughing out loud several times.

Midway through The Office season 3 on my return journey, so I've doubled my Rashida pleasure.

When did The Office start going downhill btw? I've got heaps other shows to watch and don't want to waste my time.

When did The Office start going downhill btw? I've got heaps other shows to watch and don't want to waste my time.

2-4 are the peak, but 5-6 are well worth watching. Season 7, the last with Steve Carell was almost completely god-awful and everyone says the latest is even worse. But yeah, don't skip out on 5-6 because they're not too many steps below the best of the series, nobody really complains about them.

Frankly, very few shows have ever still been great (or for that matter, even good) after their sixth season. I can't even name five. The Simpsons (ironic given the way the last 10+ years are talkeda bout it), uh....Seinfeld.....uh.....

I finally got around to watching this show and have been burning through it the past couple of weeks. Man, I'm so sorry I waited so long.

Instant classic. Paul Rudd was so damn great. Best bit was when he showed at the end just how little he cares about winning by congratulating Leslie and himself on finishing the debate. :lol:

Another winner. Paul Rudd stole the show again, but the highlight was Chris riding his bike faster than the bus (which was clearly going at least 40 MPH). :lol:

Parks & Rec has been awesome lately. I have loved the whole election story arc. I think I like this show more than Community now.

Yep, another great episode. I wish they gave Donna more to do though. She was awesome in this one.

How great is Chris?

Been there done that.
Is currently doing that.
Happened once in a dream.
If I had to pick a dude.
Would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it.
Ben... Eagle 2.

Parks & Rec has been awesome lately. I have loved the whole election story arc. I think I like this show more than Community now.

I think it's been consistently better than Community on a weekly basis for a while (I mean, really. Has there been a single dud episode?) But Community has a much bigger scope and when it hits, even if it doesn't hit at its absolute peak, it's by a long, long way my favourite show on television.

I've loved the whole election arc as well.

Great finale episode (the show has been leaking online on Tuesday nights since it airs earlier in Canada). Paul Rudd deserves an Emmy for Guest Actor in a Comedy. No doubt.

"You can't vote for yoursefl!" :lol:

Wow. I actually almost teared up at two moments - first when Ann said "you won" and then when Ben said "I didn't write one".

I still wish Gerry was given more sympathy, but that was a great end to a great season of a great show.

Andy blowing on top of the computer a la Nintendo 64 cartridges was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom