Oscars Talk Thread 2013: It's a big night for Affleck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amy Adams was probably in her film less. Actually I don't know that. But Hathaway is way better.

Figures, I thought she'd win, but on the other hand, she's in so little of the film she was nominated for.

She's talented, I just still haven't got passed her being the Princess Diaries kid for some reason. Some day I'll come around.

Judi Dench got an Oscar for a movie she was only in for 8 minutes the most. Anne was in Les Mis much longer.

Amy Adams was probably in her film less. Actually I don't know that. But Hathaway is way better.

The more I think about Amy Adams in the Master, the more impressed with her I am. I didn't like her at first because I hated her character, but, I was kind of supposed to hate her character, so really, she was a rousing success.

I just expected them to go with the safe choice and go with Sally Field (also in very little of her film). Glad they didn't.

Honestly, I just really did not care for the batch of nominees this year at all really (save, obviously for the two films in the category I had not seen.)

Judi Dench got an Oscar for a movie she was only in for 8 minutes the most. Anne was in Les Mis much longer.

Please note that in my post I didn't say she shouldn't win for being in so little, I just thought it might go against her.

Lincoln lost my pick for Editing when they had that wipe they used with Lincoln walking in front of the camera.

EDIT: And I really hated Argo's editing.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: Life of Pi's was likely worst though. A lot of continuity issues on the boat for me during the big storm with him and the tiger on the lifeboat. He'd be on he boat, then in the water then back on the boat, really confusing and lost my spot in what was going on.

Adele is

eli_manning_unstoppable_display_image.jpg

Is she singing this a little less bombastically than normal? Sounds a bit restrained

Back
Top Bottom