OSCARS - Acadamy Awards !! - do we even care???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2012-02-27T005252Z_1_BTRE81Q02GK00_RTROPTP_2_OSCARS.JPG

actress from The Artist, she is about 6 foot tall
her dress is eco-friendly, recycled and from silk were the worms are not killed.

I'm happy to see anybody upset the absurd degree of self-satisfaction this whole ordeal is draped in, and the Kim Jong-Il thing just put it over the top for me. Perfect. Of course using the Oscars as a venue to promote your own film is somewhat tasteless, but the Oscars could use a little tastelessness in my opinion.

I'm happy to see anybody upset the absurd degree of self-satisfaction this whole ordeal is draped in, and the Kim Jong-Il thing just put it over the top for me. Perfect. Of course using the Oscars as a venue to promote your own film is somewhat tasteless, but the Oscars could use a little tastelessness in my opinion.

Agreed. Seacrest always has that sheen of robotic host perfection, so I can't tell when he's experiencing genuine emotion or not. I know Trojanchick thought he seemed pissed; I read "bemused" at the most.

Oh my, Natalie is just gorgeous.

I'd like to take this moment to make my annual pronouncement that I am so happy to live on the west coast and not have to stay up until midnight to watch it. :heart:

I can't make out the words Crystal is singing very well, the mix sounds a little fuzzed.

Jesse Taylor ‏ @jesseltaylor
I really can't hear half of what Billy Crystal isn't entertaining me with. #Oscars

anyone else hear a metallic buzz on the feed, or is my tv dying?

Vulture ‏ @vulture
This Billy Crystal medley will definitely not win Best Sound Mixing. #oscars #whatdidhesay?

Kudos to Scorcese for picking a talented team that also makes short acceptance speeches.

what's with the film montage
just in case anyone doesn't know there are some shit movies that people call classics

Back
Top Bottom