OSCARS - Acadamy Awards !! - do we even care???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rooney Mara's dress is kind of awful.

i went out for pizza, so I had to back the dvr up
the dress ain't that bad, but her hair doo :huh:
then they cut to Jessica and Mila,
look, I like Mara, perhaps she will do more Dragon Tattoos, she can work that, but she is not really pretty. A girl next door type, not even that, more like a girl passed out in the alley.

Ha, Sacha Baron Cohen showed up in character as The Dictator, carrying a fake urn of Kim Jong-il's ashes, and he just purposely dumped the ashes all over Seacrest's suit live on air. Good stuff.

my dvr, let's me do 2 channels, I had that on E Channel, I think Seacrest was taken by surprise, the look on Cohen's two female body guards is pretty good, too

He was covered in something. He kept calling it Bisquick - guessing by the smell.

Wow. :lol: I'll have to look for video of that later.

Melissa McCarthy's dress is just not good. She hasn't had a lot of good dresses this awards season, unfortunately. There was one that was fabulous, but of course I can't remember which one it was.

yeah, when it happened that Osborn girl and her friend were saying how lucky he was, that now he would be all over twitter, etc.

I will say that Cohen, with this very trite stunt, has gotten tons and tons of publicity.

Didn't they first say that he couldn't come, because they knew he was going to be disruptive? I know I saw something a few days ago that they now were going to let him do at least the red carpet, but not actually get to attend.

I don't blame them.

I thought Borat was hysterical, but couldn't get through Bruno.

(Although I did skip to the end so I could see him singing a duet with Bono. That was worth it for B's reactions.)

Yeah, he's the worst part of the whole thing. It's like he's in a completely different movie.

I'm not a fan of his either. Now that I've seen the video, I hope they tossed him out. I don't get his "humour" at all. I'm not a Ryan Seacrest fan, but that's pretty damn rude of him to spill whatever that was all over the poor guy.

Sony Pictures released Hugo,
so I can't imagine they would want Cohen banned,

oh, btw, Sony Pictures is releasing The Dictator.

Aw damn, if I'd known Tim Gunn was doing the ABC coverage, I would have switched over earlier.

Gwyneth's dress and cape (coat?) are gorgeous.

6e765a9dc0a95705080f6a706700411d.jpg

It looks like her boobs have The Lorax's eyebrows.

Also don't care for the exposed zipper in the back.

The bottom is lovely, though.

Back
Top Bottom