Oscar Nominations & Awards Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't love any of the dresses. Loved Amy Adams' necklace. Didn't care for Frieda Pinto's dress - that sleeve really bugged me.

Both Reese and Queen Latifah had a black and blue color scheme going on, and since they appeared somewhat close to each other on the show, I wondered if there was some theme I had missed.

Oh, that was another thing that bugged me. I had no problem with Queen Latifah singing during the Dead Celebs bit, but it bugged me that they did not properly show the images on the TV screens. Quit with the moving angles, and the long shots! We couldn't read the text for some of the people! That was really irritating.

I also laughed when Bill Maher came out after Heath's award and was all "Oh good, everyone's crying and now I have to come out." Ha!

Sarah Jessica and Matthew are one of my favorite celebrity couples. Why? Because they're so down-to-earth and really seem to love each other. Also, it's Carrie Bradshaw and Ferris Bueller.:heart:

And, I'm fairly certain Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the face of the earth. She looks gorgeous no matter what. And her boyfriend is yummy.:drool:

Can anyone find a good picture of Daniel Craig?

I was wondering about Philip Seymour (Seymour Philip :wink:) Hoffman's knit cap-apparently it was to cover a new hairdo he has for a movie. It must be bad...

Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, and James Franco all looked incredibly hot last night.:combust: Sean's black on black look was awesome:drool: Also, James Franco might have the sexiest smile I've ever seen.

Sean Penn right after winning

slide_1041_17068_large.jpg

What was that movie he did with Denise Huxtable back in the 80s? I say they make a sequel to that, just because they're both kinda crazy now. It would bring the lolz. Plus, he was a vampire in that movie. Take that Twilight!

She is one of the scariest looking people I've ever seen in my life.:| The thing is, she used to be really pretty. My mom watched Melrose Place, and I remember she was on in the later seasons.

Did anyone else hear James Franco tell the story of how Sean texted Madonna after he and James did their first kissing scene and told her something along the lines of, "I just kissed a guy for the first time, and it made me think of you.":lol: Oh Sean and Madonna, I love those crazy kids.:love:

Hugh gets a note
Buzz up!Like this story? Share it with Yahoo! Buzz
During the commercial break, reports USA TODAY's Kelley L. Carter, Hugh Jackman told the crowd he got a note backstage from his wife (Deborra-Lee Furness). He unfolded a piece of paper and read it: "Baby, you're doing great and I'm hungry." Everyone laughed.

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom