Oscar Nominations & Awards Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
take it easy -- i thought Penn was amazing. i haven't seen The Wrestler.

i do think that Prop 8 guilt overwhelmed Rourke's comback story.

you know as well as i do that it's not the performance, but it's how the academy wants to present itself and award itself, that gets the win.

prop 8 or not
Penn did the best

and I would venture to say most of the academy voters did not support prop 8

I have seen all of the films
and I am a Mickey Rourke fan from the start
I know what a terrific actor he was in the 80s.

I also remember seeing him in the clubs in the late 80s and 90s (in L A and hollywood)
I saw first hand his down hill, self destructive ways and heard stories too.

I am happy that he has cleaned up a bit, and is doing better work

but both Penn and Langella did much more outstanding acting work.

Public Enemies is going to own, but this cover of "Leopard-Skin Pill Box Hat" is unbelievable.

Holy crap, they just showed Public Enemies footage. Best part of the ceremony confirmed.

Aside from that Japanese guy winning

Best part tonight? Hugh Jackman.. what a strikingly handsome man. This coming from the straightest guy on planet earth.

:applaud:

Every time I watch the Oscars or Golden Globes, I tell myself I should watch more movies than I currently do. And then I say the same thing the following year. :reject:

Now I'll post pictures of sexytime fun buddy.

anne-hathaway.jpg

Anne-Hathaway.jpg

anne-hathaway-lancome.jpg

Wow, Public Enemies looks like it's gonna be the SHIT. Depp's character, in all of the 10 seconds they showed him in, looks incredibly badass. Can't wait for that one.

Congrats to Slumdog. And Freida Pinto. And Danny Boyle's head. And those adorable little Indian kids.

Now I'll post pictures of sexytime fun buddy.

anne-hathaway.jpg

Anne-Hathaway.jpg

anne-hathaway-lancome.jpg

She can be my Shiva, the harbinger of doom ANY DAY.

Wow, Public Enemies looks like it's gonna be the SHIT. Depp's character, in all of the 10 seconds they showed him in, looks incredibly badass. Can't wait for that one.

Congrats to Slumdog. And Freida Pinto. And Danny Boyle's head. And those adorable little Indian kids.

Fuck yes. And Christian Bale's gonna be in it.

I'm looking forward to '30s Heat hardcore.

Alright, gang. I don't know if I'm inspired by the success of Slumdog or the erection-inducing barrage of these photos of the Hath, but I'm officially throwing my hat in for next Oscar season with my as-yet-untitled, overhyped, mediocre screenplay picked up by Fox Searchlight.

Alright, gang. I don't know if I'm inspired by the success of Slumdog or the erection-inducing barrage of these photos of the Hath, but I'm officially throwing my hat in for next Oscar season with my as-yet-untitled, overhyped, mediocre screenplay picked up by Fox Searchlight.

Can you suggest that the Hath plays Lance's Mom?

Back
Top Bottom