Oscar Nominations & Awards Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also, not nominated Gomorah should be on your list (sopranos fan, that you are )

oooh, good call. yes, i've heard of this one.

aw, it's the In Memoriam section. i usually cry a bit, but that's because i'm like that and i cry at Cotton commercials.

What else was nominated that year? Because I'm pretty sure I'm totally down with Chicago winning.

Gangs of New York !!!
The Hours
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Pianist

Adaptation. and Punch-Drunk Love should've been up there somewhere, too.

Gangs of New York !!!
The Hours
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Pianist

Adaptation. and Punch-Drunk Love should've been up there somewhere, too.

Like I said. Totally fine. Chicago came in only a couple spots below Gangs of New York when I made my top films of the decade list.

Like I said. Totally fine. Chicago came in only a couple spots below Gangs of New York when I made my top films of the decade list.

Really now? I'm waiting to make mine until I see more from the beginning half of the decade and also until this year finishes.

How deep do you go in your list?

Really now? I'm waiting to make mine until I see more from the beginning half of the decade and also until this year finishes.

How deep do you go in your list?

I could dig up the thread from the depths of Rotten Tomatoes if you'd like. I presented my list along with 3 other posters'. Though my list would already look just a bit different by this point.

I could dig up the thread from the depths of Rotten Tomatoes if you'd like. I presented my list along with 3 other posters'. Though my list would already look just a bit different by this point.

Please do, if it's not too much trouble for you.

Back
Top Bottom