One Day at a Time's Schneider's childhood best friend dies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
PatHarrington1.jpg

I see what you did there.

:applaud:

Schneider was a character on One Day at a Time. It was a show from the 70's. It was a good show. Schneider was played by a guy named Pat Harrington. He was an actor who was a cast member of One Day at a Time. Pat Harrington had friends in real life. He also had friends on the show, but in real life one of his friends died. Not while he was on the show but the other day. We should all send our thoughts out to Pat Harrington because he was on One Day at a Time and because he has friends too.

I don't know why Laz is using an applause smiley. People usually use the applause smiley when they're celebrating something. But this is a thread about a friend who died, and people don't usually applaud dying, because they wouldn't be celebrating it. That's why I'm confused.

Also: :(

This is really tearing my up. My condolences to Scheinder and his family.

Why does god feel the need to take some of our best & brightest?

It's just not fair.

"One day at a time" is really the only way to move on from something like this.

He and Schneider used to grab lunch now and again to catch up. Remember when Mr. O'Malley would yell at them for playing stickball in the street and running up on his lawn? I do.

(PEOPLE.com) -- One Day at a Time's Schneider's childhood best friend died relatively young -- at only 58 -- but his death was from natural causes, a coroner official confirms.

"[Schneider's pal] was under the care of a private physician for a natural disease," L.A. County Coroner Chief Craig Harvey tells PEOPLE. "There will be no coroner involvement."

The friend had been battling cancer, according to a 2007 tabloid report, but a publicist for the actor declined to comment on the cause of death.

The actor's friend passed away Saturday after a 911 call was made from Schneider's L.A. home.

Schneider and friend, who were BFFs 30 years, had three wild weekends in Branson, Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom