Once Upon A Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Did anyone watch this?

I thought it was completely bizarre at first, but at the end of the first show, I found it entertaining. But I think it could work more as a movie rather than a TV show. How can they make three or four seasons out of this?

Hmmmmm, I think I liked it. I was alternating the whole hour between being interested and rolling my eyes. The last few minutes are what pushed it over into "interested."

On a shallow note, I think Ginnifer Goodwin is lovely, but I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate that pixie haircut on her. It makes her look weird.

I tried to watch, I love Snow White and it is by the Lost people. But I only made it for about 10 minutes. Maybe if it's On Demand and I can watch from the beginning it will make some sense.

Ginnifer Goodwin is beautiful but I agree, her hair in the classroom scene looked awful. Is she supposed to be a nun? I thought I read that.

The episode tonight was good. The evil queen/mayor is one nasty, conniving bitch!

But I keep thinking this show should've been a movie or a miniseries, and I will say that until the show ends and/or gets bad.

I just want to say that this week's episode was amazing and I'm completely addicted to this show.

Lana Parrilla should get an Emmy or a Golden Globe for playing one nasty bitch so well!

Back
Top Bottom