Once.... a small film but getting a lot of attention..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to see them last night, and it was an amazing show... really unusual in a good way.

Glen told some great stories as some Irish musicians tend to do between songs. Marketa played a new song that was truly beautiful, can't wait for the new album :up:

Highlights
-Sam Beam came out for one of the best performances of the night. I am kicking myself for not being able to come up with what song it was

-The writer/director of Once came out to play bass for one of the songs

-Apparently during last Oscar season Glen somehow had a bonding moment with a Disney songwriter (the guy who wrote the Jungle Book) Robert Sherman, who came out to lead the amphitheater in a chorus of supercalifragalisticexpealidosious (sp?). Glen's face was lit up, you could tell he was just so pleased by the whole scene.

-During one of his tuning the guitar breaks someone from the front row led the audience in 'My Girl' was really amazing, especially for an LA crowd, that everyone there joined in.

I think the best moment was Glen doing Say it to Me Now without a microphone. I can't believe how powerful his voice was and you could have heard a pin drop in the audience. It was beautiful

^this was my experience both times I saw them here in the MD area. They are truly amazing and Glen is something else! He is so down to earth, funny and so very talented as a artist and human being. Marketa is TRULY AN ANGEL.. her voice is angelic and so beautiful! They are just so perfect together. :love:
I am excited for the new album too.:hyper:

I got to see them last night, and it was an amazing show... really unusual in a good way.

Highlights
-Sam Beam came out for one of the best performances of the night. I am kicking myself for not being able to come up with what song it was

The song performed with Sam Beam was Neil Young's Out on the Weekend.

Great, great show.

I picked up this film in my local library and it's a nice flick...I love the music in this I like thwe relationship between the main actors at a glance i thought it was like one of those documentary movies..

I like the song I don't know how it goes but I nw the chorus "You run When your Miiiiiind is made up, when your miiiiind is made up" something like that..

Back
Top Bottom