*Official Twilight Series Appreciation Thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
I thought it was about time we show some :heart: for this amazing series (yes I'm one of those girls that :drool:'s over the books and movies).

I know there are more of you here so please join me :wink:

Here's a little something to get the thread started:

taylor_lautner_shirtless_sixpack_ne.jpg

twilight_saga_s_new_moon11.jpg

img-thing.jpg

For what it's worth as a straight male, I simply can't fathom what's so attractive about the male leads of this film series.

I think I know a good looking guy when I see one. The Edward dude looks like an emo pussy in every photo I've seen and the werewolves goofy-looking juiced up rapists.

Way hot!

I find nothing attractive about Edward Pattinson.

Now, Taylor on the other hand, he is a total little hottie.

He's seventeen, he's seventeen, he's seventeen .... I have to keep reminding myself of that.

That's all I have to say about all of that. I can't stand Twilight. :shifty:

I think I know a good looking guy when I see one. The Edward dude looks like an emo pussy in every photo I've seen and the werewolves goofy-looking juiced up rapists.

Way hot!

:lol:...Well I'll take the emo pussy and the goofy-looking rapists anyday :drool:

He's seventeen, he's seventeen, he's seventeen .... I have to keep reminding myself of that.

If only he were older. Once he hits 18, it's game over :ohmy: :sexywink:

:lol::lol:

Same. I can't believe how popular it is considering how it's so poorly written.

Oh and everyone should read this for the lulz. :

stoney321: LDS Sparkledammerung IS HERE!

what is the big deal about Robert? I see nothing, nothing NOTHING about him. there is a DVD out there all about him, for little screaming female fans, LOL!

I think Jacob is hotter, esp that rain moment in New Moon, I mean, hello, the new haircut, and the rain on his body, wow, just wow!

okay and so, the 2nd one was good, but the first had more mystery to it! :wave:

another thing, I think really, when it comes to Twilight, and LOTR and Harry Potts, etc..............I guess you would NEED to have read the book to become very excited about the movie, and I read none. LOL!

Team Edward!

com'on people, it's an appreciation thread! i'm with lovveu2.....

Team Edward!!!

what is the big deal about Robert? I see nothing, nothing NOTHING about him. there is a DVD out there all about him, for little screaming female fans, LOL!

I think Jacob is hotter, esp that rain moment in New Moon, I mean, hello, the new haircut, and the rain on his body, wow, just wow!

okay and so, the 2nd one was good, but the first had more mystery to it! :wave:

another thing, I think really, when it comes to Twilight, and LOTR and Harry Potts, etc..............I guess you would NEED to have read the book to become very excited about the movie, and I read none. LOL!

YaY finally some :heart: in this thread :D

Twilight is not in the same category with LOTR, not from a literary or cinemagraphic p.o.v. :tsk:

Well, you have to admit it would take a miracle of epic proportions to post a thread about Twilight and expect only love.

If Twilight was still very much a niche thing and not everywhere, I wouldn't hate it as much as I do. That being said, it's still less offensive than the Transformers series, in terms of movies that make too much money. At least the Twilight series saga kind of cares about the audience it appeals to, as opposed to insulting everyone's intelligence, Bay-style.

The only thing I have against Twilight is that it's inadvertently changing the idea of what a "vampire" or "werewolf" or any sort of supernatural being is, or at least accelerating it from the Anne Rice sort. I'd like it if it were turning fans of the series into fans of the horror genre or something, but it's not, only fans of the shirtless guys and/or guys who wear way too much hairgel.

So yeah, enjoy your series fans, but don't fuck up the vampire mythos.

Back
Top Bottom