Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 02:12 PM
Did you guys hear about this?

Quote:
Taylor Lautner stopped by The Jay Leno Show Monday night and brought with him the best Twilight mom story you’ll ever hear and an exclusive (shirtless) clip from The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

Leno asked the 17-year-old actor for his most bizarre fan encounter, and though Lautner admitted it was hard to just choose one, he picked a winner: He recalled a fortysomething mother and her teenage daughter in line at a US autograph signing. The mother skipped up to him, grabbed his wrist and said, “‘Excuse me Taylor…. I’m wearing the Team Taylor panties right now. Is there any way I can take them off for you and just have you sign ‘em quick?’…. And the daughter goes, ‘Mom, come on!’” What happened next? The mother told her daughter, “‘Honey, don’t worry. This is what we do at these things,’” Lautner said. “And security stepped in and said, ‘No ma’am, this is not what we’ll be doing.’”
x100. Now, if it were a grown man doing this to a 17 year-old girl, everyone would scream "pervert!"

Old 11-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

^I know...

Thank God my Mother isn't like this.

BTW: You guys want to watch a REAL vampire love story, I suggest you take a look at this:

Old 11-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #48
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
So I'm watching the first one with a mate tonight.

I am going to have to be so plastered.
similar thing happened to my sister the other day. she said the only things that prevented it was that she was with friends from church and was driving.

and i suspect she'd have been happy to come back and collect the car from the cinema the next day. god knows it's what i'd have done.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:26 AM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrARoundabout View Post

THA FUCK WAS THAT?
Was this a ghetto reporter reference?
Old 11-27-2009, 10:50 PM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:42 AM
I don't know where to begin. So I won't.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:00 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:12 PM
I'm ok with the Twilight series purely and strictly because of Kristen Stewart and the fact that it has turned her into a huge star. I think she's a talented, funny and exceptionally gorgeous girl and I'm happy for her success and glad that it's her they cast in the role. Because of the sudden hugeness of the whole series, her face is everywhere. And, for me, I'm glad that it's a face that I like instead of one that I don't. If that makes any sense. I can endure this crazy Twilight phenomenon because of K-Stew.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:21 AM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

YouTube - Kristen Stewart - Lip Biting Beauty
Old 11-28-2009, 08:46 AM   #53
45:33

Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsAloudFan View Post
I'm ok with the Twilight series purely and strictly because of Kristen Stewart and the fact that it has turned her into a huge star. I think she's a talented, funny and exceptionally gorgeous girl and I'm happy for her success and glad that it's her they cast in the role. Because of the sudden hugeness of the whole series, her face is everywhere. And, for me, I'm glad that it's a face that I like instead of one that I don't. If that makes any sense. I can endure this crazy Twilight phenomenon because of K-Stew.
which i will gladly agree with you there. but being a young bloke like myself, have you had any girls come up to you, whether you had an interest in them or not, and tell you "i am so depressed because i will never find a guy like edward"?

i'm not a violent person, but fuck me. 1, he's fictional and 2, he's not a real vampire.

3, i think the OP would be getting pretty annoyed by now, so i'm leaving this thread.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #54
ONE
love, blood, life

hey OrARoundabout, did you make this? Twilight Moms: Wait, What? Seriously, No. - Geekologie
Old 11-29-2009, 03:20 AM   #55
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
"i am so depressed because i will never find a guy like edward"?
Hmm...I wouldn't think whiny and self-centered guys are really that hard to find.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #56
45:33

Local Time: 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra View Post
Hmm...I wouldn't think whiny and self-centered guys are really that hard to find.

i'll use that one next time.

then look out for my name in the obituaries.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life

I will admit Im a diehard when it comes to the Twilight books and movies. Was drawn in the very first time I read Twilight. All a matter of one's personal taste when it comes to this series.

Btw Team Edward!
Old 11-30-2009, 11:35 AM   #58
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
I'm not one of those screaming fangirls who would go nuts over seeing the actors in person. I just really love the books and I think the movies are pretty cool too
Old 11-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #59
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
I'm not one of those screaming fangirls who would go nuts over seeing the actors in person. I just really love the books and I think the movies are pretty cool too
Same here . They are a lot of fun!

It is downright scary with how some fans act. Especially when it comes to the mother's!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:40 PM   #60
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
Same here . They are a lot of fun!

It is downright scary with how some fans act. Especially when it comes to the mother's!
Oh yeah for sure. They are acting insane. It's just a couple of fictional books with movies made about them. The characters are not real and these ppl are acting like the actors in the movies are the best ppl in the world. Like cmon, they just play these characters for crying out loud

These mothers are not setting a good example for their kids at all. Some of the crazy ones are basically teaching their daughters that it's okay for an older women to go after a teenage boy

I'm definitely not into the whole craze. It's just ridiculous. I'm just a fan of the books themselves and I like seeing the books come to life with the movies.

When I went to see New Moon on Tuesday it was insanity. The show didn't open til 6 but my friends and I got there at 5:45 just to avoid the lines and stuff. Well there were tons of ppl outside and when they opened the door I got pushed so many times because ppl were running into the theatre. It's just a movie ppl

Tags
twilight