News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/54412004.htm

Johnny Depp is the star women fantasise about the most. .

The Hollywood heartthrob - currently starring in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' - beat a host of other actors to take the top spot in the adult sex survey.

Actors Brad Pitt, XXX XXXXXX, Orlando Bloom and Colin Farrell also placed highly in the list of top fantasy lovers.

e34850c3.jpg

:drool:

Brad....Johnny.... :drool:

Orlando is hot too but my friend likes him so I have to keep my hands off when it comes to him :wink:

I never saw the appeal of Johnny Depp until I saw him in Pirates of the Caribbean. What does it say about me that the first time I fancy the guy is when he's dressed as a particularly camp pirate?

I would never fantasize about Johnny Depp :shifty:....frequently :shifty:.

I think I might be one of the few people who didn't get the hots for him as jack sparrow :shrug:.

I used to tape and save all of the episodes of 21 Jump Street just to watch him :love:

Saracene said:
Well there's no denying he's an extremely good-looking man, but strangely I've never felt any attraction to him, :shrug: Ditto for Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt.

Same here. There's times when I've thought they looked all right in a picture, but I've never had a regular crush on them or anything.

*Has never seen this "Benny and Joon" movie everyone I know keeps talking about*

But yeah, everyone has their own celebrities they fawn over. Whatever floats people's boats :shrug:.

Angela

I don't fancy him (though I did when he was on 21 Jump Street :lol: ), but I do really like him as an actor. :heart: Edward Scissorhands :heart:

Back
Top Bottom