News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww :hug: sorry you can't see the Johnny pix Thora :wink:

But by god, they're sizzlin'!!! :combust: :combust: What beautiful eyes you have! :flirt:

MrsSpringsteen said:
14.jpg

06.jpg

16.jpg

I see 3 red x's here too :sad:

:giggle:

Is there anyone else who has only starrted fancying Johnny since POTC came out? I kind of only just realised i fancy him last year when i watched the 1st film!!! God he's gorgeous - those eyes! :combust:

I fancied the character Edward Scissorhands since I was a wee kid, no not like that :angry:..but that innocence and unselfishness he so brilliantly portrayed. Gilbert Grape was kind of the same and I liked him there as well. However I didn't realize it was Johnny I was fancying the whole time until I saw Sleepy Hollow in the big screen. Ever since I was hooked, I remember in middle school and high school, friends would always give me a hard time saying he was weird looking and not attractive etc.. And then when the Pirates movie came out they finally apologized and have become Depp fans.
I guess there is something extremely attractive about Pirate Johnny I didnt even notice before [mainly I didnt care much for the first film].

But give me Dead Man, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Benny & Joon, Fear & Loathing, Edward, Blow, Gilbert, Chocoloat and even the [crappy] From Hell & Secret WIndow...

:drool: :drool:

I don't care as much for pirate johnny depp (i mean as far as being attracted to him, i think he's a great character), but I'm probably in the minority on that one.

Give me chocolat any day or even better yet...
Don Juan de Marco :combust:

Give me Johnny anyway, anywhere and in all of his characters. I love them all, the good, the bad and even the ugly.

I just love the man and his acting, even in the not so great films. I have loved that man and his acting for almost 20 years.
I must say though, at first I only loved him for his looks. That was when I first saw him on 21 Jumpstreet. :drool: I had his pictures plastered all over my bedroom walls.
Then came Edward Scissorhands and I started loving him for his acting.

Okay now that I have fed my family dinner, I have time to post some more.

Early Johnny, back to 21 Jumpstreet. I had a lot of these on my walls as a young gal. :wink:
whitetee003.jpg

train004.jpg

early036.jpg

smoke003.jpg

early034.jpg

denim011.jpg

diner005.jpg

strand022.jpg

Here is a little something to make you verclempt again. :wink:
:faint: :combust:

bahamas003.jpg

jd.jpg

depp54.jpg

A slimed Johnny! He is still hot even covered in goo. :drool:
gs12.jpg

I would volunteer to wipe him down...ah I mean wipe him off. :shifty: :combust:

:drool: ^awesome

I'm trying to find the one (black and white) in which he's wearing just a towel-the technical composition of that photo is fantastic, that's all I ever noticed about it :yes:

Back
Top Bottom