News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp - Page 35 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #511
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
I asked for the dvd for Christmas
Nothing like having Johnny under the tree
__________________

__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #512
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
Nothing like having Johnny under the tree
You got that right

Watched Public Enemies again last night and enjoyed every bit of it again
__________________

__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #513
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
You got that right

Watched Public Enemies again last night and enjoyed every bit of it again
Oh I bet you did

I will be indulging in Public Enemies tonight. Mike knows that once again he's going to be completely forgotten while the movie is on
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #514
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
Oh I bet you did

I will be indulging in Public Enemies tonight. Mike knows that once again he's going to be completely forgotten while the movie is on
Well at least he knows
I gotta be up at 5am tomorrow so I was gonna just relax at home with another movie tonight. Maybe another Johnny movie

Have you seen Public Enemies yet?
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #515
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
Well at least he knows
I gotta be up at 5am tomorrow so I was gonna just relax at home with another movie tonight. Maybe another Johnny movie

Have you seen Public Enemies yet?
He's rather accepting of this fact since it's not all of the time Ooooooh another Johnny movie tonight is a must! Have you ever seen "Finding Neverland"? That is one of my favorite Johnny movies.

I saw Public Enemies on opening night. This will be only my 2nd time with seeing it. Been wayyyyy too long! lol.
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:00 PM   #516
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
He's rather accepting of this fact since it's not all of the time Ooooooh another Johnny movie tonight is a must! Have you ever seen "Finding Neverland"? That is one of my favorite Johnny movies.

I saw Public Enemies on opening night. This will be only my 2nd time with seeing it. Been wayyyyy too long! lol.
I own Finding Neverland but I haven't watched it in forever. Maybe I'll watch that one tonight

You'll definitely enjoy Public Enemies more the second time around. Watching it at home you can rewind good parts
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #517
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:38 PM
How about some Chocolat?
__________________
Lila64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #518
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
I that movie Lila.
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #519
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Shannon, how did you enjoy Public Enemies the second time around?
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #520
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
Shannon, how did you enjoy Public Enemies the second time around?
It was like heaven on earth
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #521
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
It was like heaven on earth
You got that right
I ending up watching Finding Neverland after you were talking about it
Such a great movie!
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #522
ONE
love, blood, life
 
BonosBaby12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: East Coast girl living in Chi-Town
Posts: 14,889
Local Time: 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristenCaNaDiAn View Post
You got that right
I ending up watching Finding Neverland after you were talking about it
Such a great movie!
If I had time I would have gone for a 3rd viewing . Btw love your new avi

Awww yay fo watching Finding Neverland! . I love that movie it's so sweet.
__________________
BonosBaby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #523
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonosBaby12 View Post
If I had time I would have gone for a 3rd viewing . Btw love your new avi

Awww yay fo watching Finding Neverland! . I love that movie it's so sweet.
I know my brother got me Public Enemies for Christmas

Yeah it's so cute how he acts with the children in Finding Neverland

Have you seen The Astronaut's Wife?
__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #524
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,974
Local Time: 01:38 AM
I just got a Blu Ray player so of course the first Blu Ray disc I got was Public Enemies. On one of the extras he says he would rob a bank with Dillinger any time, any place..something like that. Oh Johnny, you bad bad boy
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #525
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I just got a Blu Ray player so of course the first Blu Ray disc I got was Public Enemies. On one of the extras he says he would rob a bank with Dillinger any time, any place..something like that. Oh Johnny, you bad bad boy
Oh Johnny, you sure know how to tease us ladies
__________________

__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
johnny depp

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com