News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That proves again that he's such a great man.:cute:

I was thinking the same thing :cute: Not only is Mr Depp a looker but he's a great guy too! Read an article that a few years back he read bedtime stories to sick children in the hospital. He had just made a donation to the hospital for saving his daughter when she became really sick. Have to admire a guy who has such a soft spot for kids.

NEW YORK — Johnny Depp's flamboyant portrayal of Jack Sparrow in "Pirates of the Caribbean" was good enough for an Oscar nomination, but the actor says Disney was less than thrilled.

Depp talked about it in an interview with rocker Patti Smith for the January edition of Vanity Fair magazine. Depp said Disney "couldn't stand" his Sparrow and one person there even asked if Sparrow was gay. Depp told the Disney executive "all my characters are gay," and he said that "really made her nervous." :rolleyes:

depp-vanityfair.jpg

depp-1.jpg

depp-2.jpg

He looks so nice there :love: She's beautiful too

One of Johnny Depp's most beloved (if by a cult audience) roles came in the adaptation of his friend Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas," the memoir of the gonzo journalist's time tripping on LSD while covering the Mint 400 motorcycle race. It's largely a fun, upbeat adventure, with drug trips leading to crazy, unexpected circumstances.

Now, Depp is starring in another Thompson adaptation, a semi-fictional book that, though started in 1958, wasn't published until 30 years later. Depp plays Paul Kemp, an alcoholic journalist who starts kicking around San Juan, Puerto Rico, writing for a failing local paper and taking LSD. It was a fearful, doomsday description of what Thompson worried he may become in the early stages of his career, though, luckily, that didn't end up being the case.

The film, directed by Bruce Robinson, co-stars Amber Heard and Aaron Eckhart, and hits theaters in late October

RUM-DIARY.jpg

I feel sad about it, especially for their kids. The women must be lining up around the block. I wish I could be one of them :wink: After a respectful period of time, of course.

Back
Top Bottom