News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I bet you did ;)

I will be indulging in Public Enemies tonight. Mike knows that once again he's going to be completely forgotten while the movie is on :lol:

Well at least he knows :wink:
I gotta be up at 5am tomorrow so I was gonna just relax at home with another movie tonight. Maybe another Johnny movie :hmm: :sexywink:

Have you seen Public Enemies yet?

Well at least he knows :wink:
I gotta be up at 5am tomorrow so I was gonna just relax at home with another movie tonight. Maybe another Johnny movie :hmm: :sexywink:

Have you seen Public Enemies yet?

He's rather accepting of this fact since it's not all of the time :wink: Ooooooh another Johnny movie tonight is a must! Have you ever seen "Finding Neverland"? That is one of my favorite Johnny movies.

I saw Public Enemies on opening night. This will be only my 2nd time with seeing it. Been wayyyyy too long! lol.

He's rather accepting of this fact since it's not all of the time :wink: Ooooooh another Johnny movie tonight is a must! Have you ever seen "Finding Neverland"? That is one of my favorite Johnny movies.

I saw Public Enemies on opening night. This will be only my 2nd time with seeing it. Been wayyyyy too long! lol.

I own Finding Neverland but I haven't watched it in forever. Maybe I'll watch that one tonight :hmm:

You'll definitely enjoy Public Enemies more the second time around. Watching it at home you can rewind good parts :wink:

How about some Chocolat?
chocolat.jpg

I just got a Blu Ray player so of course the first Blu Ray disc I got was Public Enemies. On one of the extras he says he would rob a bank with Dillinger any time, any place..something like that. Oh Johnny, you bad bad boy :shame:

Kristen you sure know how to heat up this thread! :combust:

Btw Im renting "The Astronaut's Wife" soon. For some reason I have never gotten around to seeing it.

It's not hard to google "Johnny Depp" and find a hot pic of him :wink:

Btw, Shannon you are doing to DIE! That movie is so freakin HOT :love:
There's a certain little scene (you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it) that is particularly :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
You gotta let me know how you like the movie.

Btw, Shannon you are doing to DIE! That movie is so freakin HOT :love:
There's a certain little scene (you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it) that is particularly :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
You gotta let me know how you like the movie.

Just finished watching the movie. Never thought I would enjoy him as a blonde but oh I did! lol. Oh and that one scene you speak of: WOW! :drool:

Btw the movie itself was good found it pretty interesting

Just finished watching the movie. Never thought I would enjoy him as a blonde but oh I did! lol. Oh and that one scene you speak of: WOW! :drool:

Btw the movie itself was good found it pretty interesting

Yay! Glad you liked it :hyper: He has that sexy evil thing going on :drool:
And yes that scene is :drool::drool:

Hmm now I feel like watching the movie :wink:

You know I think I find Johnny much sexier when he's evil. There is something very appealing about that bad boy side :drool:

I say go and watch the movie :wink: Might just have to add this one to my collection lol.

Oh yes evil Johnny is definitely sexy :love:
My brother gave me Public Enemies as an early Christmas present today so I'm gonna watch it again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom