News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY Johnny.

You are the sexiest 45 year old i've ever seen and ever will.
MAy you continue to grace my silver screen and DVD collection for decades to come...

oh hell...i fucking ADORE you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Johnny_Depp_15.sized.jpg

(this thread on page 6 a TRAVESTY! hahahaha)

I fancy Johnny the most in Chocolat, Blow and Edward Scissorhands

in fact, I want to share a house with Edward Scissorhands.......he sure would come in handy for DIY! :macdevil:

naaah Johnny is a cool guy, I would be scared of him in real life....but from watching on TV, seems laid-back but in-tune. when this guy is 80, he gonna be the hottest Grandpa around!

its all in his chocolate eyes, hair and gentle-rough look.

anyone here good at photochopping? would be interesting to see how he looks with green or blue eyes...if it has same effect?

:silent:

So last night I was lying in bed, flipping channels and I landed on the MTV movie awards. Just at that moment - Johnny Depp walked on stage. :shocked: Holy Moly - he looked incredible :drool: I've always known he was gorgeous but I was dumbfounded.

I haven't had a chance to go through this entire thread so I'm not sure if the pix was already posted.

So last night I was lying in bed, flipping channels and I landed on the MTV movie awards. Just at that moment - Johnny Depp walked on stage. :shocked: Holy Moly - he looked incredible :drool: I've always known he was gorgeous but I was dumbfounded.

I haven't had a chance to go through this entire thread so I'm not sure if the pix was already posted.

I totally agree, he looked amazing at the MTV awards! He always looks good but he looked incredibly youthful at the awards show. Perhaps it was the new haircut? :combust:

It was really cool to see him on the MTV Movie Awards. I love to listen to his voice, it's a unique mixture of accents all rolled up into one. He's gorgeous. :drool:

:drool: this morning on my way to work i nearly smacked into the car in front of me because traffic came to a screeching halt. there was some sort of filming taking place at a local farmstand. my immediate thought was..... johnny depp. why he immediately popped in my mind i don't know..... this thread maybe? :lol: :heart:

I totally agree, he looked amazing at the MTV awards! He always looks good but he looked incredibly youthful at the awards show. Perhaps it was the new haircut? :combust:

1) His appearance was the only thing that made it worthwhile sitting through that crapfest.*

2) He's endearingly awkward and uncomfortable when speaking on shows like that or to the media.

3) We were all like "holy shit he looks younger than usual! Soon he's going to regress into a fetus."

*Well, Carell was good, too. But that's it, just Depp and Carell.

Pictures from the local paper. They are filming Public Enemies in downtown Milwaukee for a few days
23242_large.jpg

depp_door_061108_big.jpg

23249_large.jpg

ABCNews.com

June 18, 2008—

Just when the Brand family was beginning to think all celebrities were rude, drunk, disorderly and selfish, Johnny Depp did something to prove them wrong.

Last week, a package arrived at the Brand family home in Oshkosh, Wis., addressed to the Brands' 12-year-old son Jack Taylor. It contained a used vintage tan and gray fedora hat and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" paraphernalia for the rest of the family, along with a note that read: "Here is a hat for you. Hope you like this and assorted fun bits." It was signed by Depp, the star of the film.

The actor promised the boy his hat back in April when the two met while Depp was in Taylor's hometown filming scenes for his upcoming movie, "Public Enemies." But it was a promise the family did not expect him to keep.

"For [Depp] to do something for an ordinary child is really something," his mother, Kris Brand said. "You hear who is doing drugs, who is sleeping with who, but you never hear a celeb saying 'of course' to an ordinary kid. We don't need to hear about Paris Hilton not wearing clothes, we need to hear about Depp doing something for a kid for no reason."

But, it's the negative headlines about celebrities that dominate the media: Amy Winehouse in a drug-abusing video, Britney Spears showing up at a nightclub without underwear, Paris Hilton getting arrested for a DUI.

Two weeks ago, the New York Daily News reported that Nicole Richie was dancing with Mary-Kate Olsen at the Crown Bar in Los Angeles, when she saw a fan snap a photo, grabbed the woman's camera and deleted the photos of herself.

Before that, Lindsay Lohan was in the news for allegedly stealing a $12,000 fur coat from a college student at a private New York City party. The co-ed has filed a lawsuit against her.

Depp's trying to be the antidote to all that.

"Celebrities are always looking to do nice things for people and to use their celebrity for good. This is just an example of Johnny Depp being a great guy," said Bradley Jacobs, senior editor for Us magazine. "He is not the type to be out partying and feuding ... He's a children's hero."

Depp and Taylor crossed paths at a meet and greet line in downtown Oshkosh, where the Brand family was waiting to shake hands with the star. When Taylor, who loves and collects hats, reached the front of the line, he looked up at Depp and said, "Hi, nice to meet you. I like your hat, can I have it?"

Taylor's mother, who was borderline embarrassed by her blunt 12-year-old's remark, never believed that Depp meant it when he said, "As soon as I am done with it, it's yours."

"Jack went around telling all of his friends that he was getting Johnny Depp's hat," Brand said. As she reminded Taylor not to get his hopes up, Brand did what any mother would -- she tried to make his wish come true.

On April 23, she e-mailed Depp's production company and told them the story of what happened. After almost losing hope, Brand received an e-mail back, asking for Taylor's address, nearly three weeks later. "I figured we'd get an autographed picture or something," Brand said.

Instead, Taylor received a package containing a battered fedora, along with a picture frame, a nightlight, two pillows and two pencil cases -- everything except the hat had the "Chocolate Factory" logo. Initially, he said his four siblings were "jealous, but I shared my stuff with them.

"My sisters get the pillows. My brothers get one of the pencil cases and I get everything else. Mom wants the picture frame," he added.

Taylor's mother admitted she has been a fan of Depp's since his role in "21 Jump Street."

While the family is "1,000 percent positive" the fedora is not the same hat Depp was wearing that day, it is tattered and shows signs of wear. The thought of auctioning the hat or putting it up for sale online has not even crossed the minds of the Brand family.

"I was very surprised," Taylor said about receiving the hat. "Now, I can show everyone that I have Depp's hat, and they can say, 'Oh, that's really cool.'"

"It's June, and Jack is walking around with Johnny's hat on," his mom said.

NY Times

Captain Jack Sparrow will sail again. The Walt Disney Company’s film division said Wednesday that Johnny Depp, below, would star in a fourth installment of its “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise. A release is still years away — Disney did not give specifics on timing or a plot — but the company intends to keep Mr. Depp busy in the meantime. He will play the Mad Hatter in a 2010 reimagining of “Alice in Wonderland,” directed by Tim Burton, and Tonto in a remake of “The Lone Ranger.”

:heart:

I think maybe Disney didn't give details on a plot because they don't have one yet. But I like the idea of him as the Mad Hatter.

original.jpg

With curly red hair sticking out from his quirky hat, a ghostly pallor and bohemian Victorian clothes, Johnny Depp is unrecognisable in his latest role.

The chameleon Hollywood actor is, once again, transforming his good looks for his upcoming role as the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland.

The 45-year-old star is playing a darker version of the tea-drinking hat maker in Tim Burton's upcoming remake of the Lewis Carroll classic.

And this picture is being touted as the first glimpse of the actor in the role.

Through his three decades-long career, Depp has frequently disguised his good looks for a variety of characters, including Edward Scissorhands and Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies.

Alice In Wonderland started filming in Cornwall earlier this autumn, with a relative unknown taking the lead role as fantasiser Alice.

Mia Wasikowska, 18, from Canberra, Australia, will be playing Alice, alongside Anne Hathaway as the White Queen.

Burton has also cast his real-life partner Helena Bonham Carter as the moody Red Queen.

The director frequently works with Carter in his movies, having cast her in Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (which also starred Depp), Big Fish and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street.

Matt Lucas and David Walliams, the stars of television show Little Britain, have been cast as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

The Queen star Michael Sheen (Tony Blair) will play the Cheshire Cat, while Back To The Future star Crispin Glover (George McFly) will play the knaves of hearts.

Still hot..

I would so still (well yeah, not in THAT :D) of course accepting the complete fantasy that he'd be attracted to me in any way, shape, or form *disclaimer*

Some people on Huff Po said he looks like Madonna :lol:

Oooohhhhhh those are delicious photos! I think I'm gonna want to see this movie!

I am waiting ever-so-patiently to see if Johnny Depp and Russell Brand will share the screen in the next Pirates movie as has been alluded to in the trade papers and whatnot. THAT would be double awesomeness! :drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom