News Flash: Women Fantasize about Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG the video of him from 21 Jumpstreet brought back sooooo many memories of my senior year in high school.
That man was plastered all over my locker and room at home.

Johnny on guitar!!!!!!
:drool: :combust:

gse_multipart23592.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...oye.html?in_page_id=1794&in_article_id=477380

Johnny's demon barber faces a brutal slashing
By BAZ BAMIGB - More by this author »

Last updated at 08:11am on 24th August 2007

Comments

Award-winning director Tim Burton has been told to butcher his own film, in which Johnny Depp plays the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd.

Studio executives became a tad squeamish when they viewed grisly footage of blood splashing across the set as Depp slits the throats of his customers in the movie, based on Stephen Sondheim's stage musical.

In its present form the film would merit an 18 rating, but Warner Brothers would prefer it to have a 15.

During filming at Pinewood studios, prosthetic lookalike limbs were used (obviously the real thing would have been taking realism too far!) and they were so gruesomely lifelike that some of the crew became nauseous and had to take fresh air breaks.

Those on set were further spooked because there were piles and piles of sliced-up 'corpses', plus several spare 'necks' in case Burton wanted to shoot several takes of the same throat-cutting scene.

Four crew, stationed out of camera range, would pump up blood as Johnny/Todd slashed away, singing as he worked.

In the movie, Todd's victims are sat in a mechanical chair, their throats are cut and as Johnny flicks a switch, the floor opens and they slide down a chute into the lair of Todd's mistress, Mrs Lovett (the pie maker) played by Helena Bonham Carter.

Mrs Lovett uses Todd's 'gifts' to fill her meat pies!

One scene that particularly bothered the studio bosses was when they saw a ten-year-old boy cutting up body parts, which were then thrown into a meat grinder and turned into mince.

"Tim's not happy that the studio is asking for so many cuts to the cutting, as it were," someone connected to the film told me.

"The thing is, the studio really likes the film and they want to make it accessible to as big an audience as possible - which means stemming the blood flow. But that's a bit difficult for a story involving a guy who gets high slitting throats."

The movie also features Alan Rickman, Timothy Spall, Sacha Baron Cohen, Laura Michelle Kelly and Peter Bowles.

It opens in the U.S. in December, which led Burton to quip recently: "Red is the colour at Christmas."

Sweeney Todd opens in the UK on January 25.

Why can't it be a 18 movie? Seriously, people are still going to see it, you stupid hollywood exec cash cow greedy pigs!

Its a movie about a FUCKED UP MURDERER AND HIS EQUALLY FUCKED UP MISTRESS SLASHING PEOPLES THROATS CHOPPING THEM UP AND PUTTING THEM IN PIES FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO EAT..... HEELLOOOOOOOOOOO

why don't we make the blood a rainbow colour and put a G rating on it. PUt it on the shelf next to charlie and the chocolate factory and a depp double whammy.
:wink:

but seriously, i LOVE this story - its so dark and grisly, and so 18th century black england - i love that time wher elife was shit and everyone was shifting through it all. rock on.

^ Pimp Daddy.... i love it

whenever i see johnny.... all i get is the lyrics of desire flashing through my head.

do you think he knows hes like sex in man form for people?
He is just formed with all these perfect parts

great hair
beautiful eyes
perfect facial hair
cheekbones you could cut your wrists on (my favourite johnny thing)
good height
nice body, with a gorgeous torso...
ecclectic dress sense (me likey!)
love accessories
had freaking GORGEOUS fingers
tasteful and funny tattoos

and the most important of all, he is intelligent, kind, shy, flawed, passionate, arty, loving etc

:heart:

i've just watched 4 johnny movies in a row.

i need a cold shower! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom