New Season Dancing With the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Here's the list of contestants for the up coming season of DWTS.

Ryan Seacrest | What's Happening

- Jake Bavelka (Most Recent Bachelor)
- Pamela Anderson (International Sex Symbol)
- Chad Ochocinco (Cincinnati Bengals Wide Receiver)
- Aiden Turner (Soap Opera Star)
- Erin Andrews (ESPN Reporter)
- Shannen Doherty (90210)
- Buzz Aldrin (Astronaut)
- Niecy Nash (Reno 911, The Insider)
- Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls)
- Evan Lysacek (Olympic Gold Medal Figure Skater)
- Kate Gosselin (Jon & Kate Plus 8)

:lmao:

Kate Gosselin and Pamela Anderson :doh: :wtf:

The Bachelor? Oh this should be interesting. Shouldnt he be doing his Newlywed thing rather than another reality show?

trainwreck.jpg

Enough of Jake already :yawn:

I am excited about Aiden Turner being on, he is so gorgeous. I will be calling in for him for as long as he's on. He has Edyta for a partner so hopefully he'll be on for a while.

0000034304_20061021003021.jpg

haven't we been seeing enough of Kate lately? :doh:

Here are the pairings according to an article in People:

Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa
Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood (newbie)
Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke
Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower

Isn't Niecy Nash the girl who just got all aggressive with Gary Coleman?

Nicole should be able to dance the pants off everyone else on the list. And yes, enough of Kate Gosselin already.

Enough of Jake already :yawn:

I am excited about Aiden Turner being on, he is so gorgeous. I will be calling in for him for as long as he's on. He has Edyta for a partner so hopefully he'll be on for a while.

0000034304_20061021003021.jpg

So hot. :drool::drool::drool::love::love::love:

He's Irish too.

God I haven't even seen Pam Anderson dance yet but she looks a hot mess. :crack:

Viennese Waltz is one of the hardest dances. I cant believe they're making them dance it on week 1.

Kate Gosselin Wanted Her 'DWTS' Partner Fired
By Rob Shuter Posted Mar 30th 2010 01:22PM

Exclusive: Sources backstage at 'Dancing With the Stars' tell me the sparring between Kate Gosselin and partner Tony Dovolani that we saw last night is just the tip of the iceberg, and that things escalated so quickly that Kate insisted Tony get the boot from the show! However, from what I'm hearing, it's not Tony who's the problem. Inside 'DWTS' dish you won't get anywhere else, after the jump!

"Everyone involved in the show thinks Kate is impossible. We all feel very sorry that poor Tony got paired up with her. She talks to him as if he is her ninth child," sources tell me. "At one point things got so bad that Kate demanded that the shows producers fire Tony and get her a new partner. However, everyone would rather get rid of her than Tony, who is loved by all the staff."

During the March 29 broadcast, video showed Kate and Tony clashing during a rehearsal. Dovolani walked out on Gosselin after she questioned his technique, arguing that what he was teaching her was "wrong." Gosselin teared up on camera, and it looked as though she was going to quit. But they finally pulled through and danced the Jive for the show, despite Dovolani saying on camera that he should quit.

Tony has since apologized for his "quit" taunt, and now has decided he needs to keep on 'Dancing' no matter how "impossible" Kate may be. Unfortunately for the two, they scored just 15 out of 30 points, and may be eliminated this week.

Kate Gosselin Wanted Her 'DWTS' Partner Fired | PopEater.com

Kate is a total bitch...Tony deserves better than her as a partner...hoping she is gone tonight

She was a complete disaster last night. I'd rather have Buzz Aldrin stay over her lol.

If all of Kate's children vote for her she will be safe.

So long Buzz, that's "One small step for man, many mis-steps for an old man."

She was a complete disaster last night. I'd rather have Buzz Aldrin stay over her lol.

Amen to that sistah! Poor Buzz tho. What a hero, that show should be Honored to be graced with his prescence but I think, unfortunately, he is going home tonite. Pity that Gosselin is even on the show-most likely for ratings. People love to hate and these shows are all about the drama don't forget.

Back
Top Bottom