New Season Dancing With the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Jake....that was the lamest farewell speech...boo-hoo-hoo:lol:

Men should definitely cry-but over something that actually matters and not DWTS. He just comes across as cheesy and fake-maybe he's just crying over the fact that Hollywood "reality" is over and here comes real reality.

I also think it's hilarious to see a man cry with his man boobs hanging out :wink:

I missed it all. Perhaps he should concentrate on his new relationship with Vienna now maybe?? I am more than sure she's been more 'jealous' than 'supportive' of all the time he spent with Chelsea, regardless of her act. Just my opinion.

the tabloids had Pamela flirting with Jake and Vienna all upset about it.

Do you really think Jake would go for that type of woman?

Pam just doesn't have enough fans, and neither does Erin I guess (That could be more of a Max backlash. As hot as he is I can see how he can rub people the wrong way. He called pantless Jake desperate but he can't stop taking his clothes off). I hate to think it's some sort of a pretty blond backlash but who knows..the voting on that show is a complete joke anyway. I thought Pam was a pretty good dancer-certainly better than Niecy . I don't like Niecy :silent: I've seen her on that Insider show and boy is she a bigmouth.

Noooooooooooooo.

Fans who miss Kate Gosselin on Dancing with the Stars are in for a treat: The reality mom is returning to the dance floor for the season finale on May 24 and 25.

“I think there better be one more dance left in me,” Gosselin, 35, who was kicked off the show April 20, writes on her TLC blog. “C’mon, I know you missed my unique dance style!”

The mom of eight says she, too, misses the ballroom. While playing dress up with her kids recently, she says her “eyes landed on my abandoned dance shoes,” which had been “collecting dust” on a basement shelf “and a wave of sadness mixed with a longing came over me.”

“Ohhhh suddenly I missed EVERYTHING about dancing,” she writes, noting that in addition to lessons from partner Tony Dovolani and “the friends I have made and stay in touch with almost daily,” she even misses “the fear of sudden death that the dance floor caused me!”

But with her ballroom comeback more than two weeks away, the mom of eight isn’t strapping on her dancing shoes just yet. Instead, since leaving the competition, she’s swapped her heels for some running shoes and reunited with her “old friend” the treadmill.

“Having had a chance to reintegrate back into home life and do a bit of reflecting, I am extremely happy to have time to think an entire thought,” she says.

Still, she has no regrets about her Dancing stint. “[It] was a life-changing experience,” she writes. “I learned many valuable lessons and many things about myself I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything!”

Pam just doesn't have enough fans, and neither does Erin I guess (That could be more of a Max backlash. As hot as he is I can see how he can rub people the wrong way. He called pantless Jake desperate but he can't stop taking his clothes off). I hate to think it's some sort of a pretty blond backlash but who knows..the voting on that show is a complete joke anyway. I thought Pam was a pretty good dancer-certainly better than Niecy . I don't like Niecy :silent: I've seen her on that Insider show and boy is she a bigmouth.

Dancing is a spectator sport (or event)
some body types are better suited for dance

the public voting does mess this up
I lost faith way back in season two
I have written about that

Pam and Erin are both much better than contestants that are both still on the show, but a football player will probably beat them both again, I think the female viewers (and they do make up the over-whelming majority) will vote for a poorer hot guy dancer than a better flirty attractive female dancer.

My only issue with someone like Nicole winning is her dance background...and she dances for a living...even an iceskater is not the same IMO...I enjoy watching someone who is not a dancer learning the dances and becoming good at it (NOT YOU KATE!)

I watch this every season but I've only actually voted twice. Emmitt Smith and Adam Carolla... and now I'm going to vote for Evan Lysacek all the way!

Anyone see tonights episode? Even if I wasn't on team Evan I'd still think he was waay underscored :angry:

I can't pinpoint why but I don't really like Erin.
If it's not Evan then I hope Nicole beats Erin

Yeah, I watched it. I don't know exactly what it was they didn't like about Evan's freestyle. It wasn't a 10, but 8's? :shrug: I think Nicole's freestyle was the best. Too bad about that slight slip at the end, otherwise she would have had 10's.

I think Erin had a good night for her, but I don't think she can win. It's between Evan & Nicole. I think Nicole's got it.

Back
Top Bottom