New Season Dancing With the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmmm:drool: lots going on with DWTS. I was sorta shocked when I heard about the bling or ring Chad apparently gave Cheryl? Slut! Ha maybe she's "worked" for it who knows. And I've got to see Kate go and soon, she makes me so sick, a stick figure being moved about the stage. Poor Max.

cheryl-burke-bikini-1.jpg

"He gave it to me in the trailer on one knee". said Cheryl Burke

http://www.examiner.com/x-30572-Hol...-Cinco-buys-partner-Cheryl-Burke-a-10000-ring

damn, it is only 5:50 pm CA time

I was reading entertainment news and found this SPOILER!!!

Tuesday, Apr. 20, 2010
Dancing with the Stars results: Kate Gosselin, Chad Ochocinco, Jake Pavelka in jeopardy
By Dawn Minty

"Dancing with the Stars" started Tuesday's results show by announcing that reality TV mom Kate Gosselin was in the bottom two after judges' scores were combined with viewers' votes. Kate had the fewest judges' points with 15 out of 30 after Monday's competition. The couple receiving the lowest combined score of judges' points and viewers' votes will be eliminated on the results show airing now on ABC. The other celebrity in the bottom two is unknown at this point.

The other celebrity in the bottom two is unknown at this point.

Edyta is gorgeous, she's my favorite

:yes: :up:.

Kate sucks ass as a dancer and she did last night too. Her body moves like a robot. It has nothing to do with what I think about her. I've actually defended her at times, even though she and her ex husband both turn me off big time. She's much more skilled and savvy at winning people over than her ex husband is.

The death stares she gives the judges when they say anything critical speak volumes. It's a silly show that you're being paid to do-lighten up. Maybe that's part of some sort of strategy, I don't know.

Supposedly the show gave Tony a raise because he was threatening to walk away, couldn't deal with her. I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

Agreed. Jon certainly needs to work on good PR (calling Kate an "absentee mom"? Really, Jon? You're really gonna go there?).

I think Kate truly loves her kids and cares about them. I think it absolutely sucks when people fret over how a single mom can possibly juggle a career and children (they do this with married women, too)-I dunno, they'll probably juggle the two as well as any other woman who's done it in the history of motherhood, duh. The men never get asked that question, just the women.

But I just hate how she's acting so much like a certain other woman you and I talk about in FYM-"Oh, the media's out to get me! They won't leave me alone! They invade my life and my kids' lives!" Which is precisely why she keeps going on TV shows and accepting new reality TV show deals and agrees to do magazine interviews and whatnot, right? :rolleyes:. I think she just needs to not be involved with TV at all any more. Find a more low-key, non-media-oriented job and focus on that and give her and her kids some much needed genuine, legitimate privacy. Can the media be obsessively stalkerish? Hell, yes-a glance at the entertainment shows each evening shows that. But some of the media crap...you kinda brought it on yourself, Kate, dear. And yes, definitely lighten up, too. Yeah, the judges are harsh-they're supposed to judge a dancing competition, and if you didn't dance well, then what do you expect? That's interesting news about Tony, too.

Anywho, yeah, the bottom line, regardless, is that whether or not you like somebody, if they're not good at a competition they shouldn't be there. I like Aidan a lot, but I sure wasn't expecting him to go all the way to winning the whole thing.

But it looks like all of this is moot now anyway, 'cause she's finally gone, so...

Jake annoys me so much too-he and Kate would make a good pair

Haha, yes. According to my mom, she says the tabloids say Kate wants him, so...who knows?

Yeah, I'm not a Jake fan, either. Does nothing for me :shrug:.

Angela

I could give a fig about Jake but I have to say his performances have been better than I thought they would be. I can't stand seeing that fugly fiance of his sitting in the audience week after week though. :shifty:

Thanks for using the spoiler tags but Moonlit_Angel already spoiled it. :tongue:

YAY finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty pointless now dont you think its already been posted without spoilers.

watching Kate dance like a scare crow was pretty entertaining, too.

it is just when they eliminate, interesting contestants, it is less fun

I just got spoiled on twitter by reality steve on who went home. LOL.

Jake did not receive a rose. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom