New Season Dancing With the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I CANT believe Kate is still there. I'm completely convinced now that the show is rigged.

At least she was in the bottom three

That's only to make it look like it isn't rigged-I'm convinced it is too and the longer she stays on the worse it looks for them

I can't believe she stayed on and my Aiden is gone :sad: On the plus side he looked so beautiful in that grey shirt, and how sweet was he at the end? He has such a crush on Edyta :cute: I tried, I voted for them. Even though he is a sucky dancer..if they can rig that show then I can do that.

That's only to make it look like it isn't rigged-I'm convinced it is too and the longer she stays on the worse it looks for them.

This.

They know if she left they'd lose viewers because you know its not about the dancing, its about the drama and trainwrecks. :rolleyes:

interesting all these opinions

the guy was a sucky dancer? and he gets voted off - whats the problem?

Kate stayed in? Well really with 9 dancers, don't you think it is possible that she has enough of a following, with her previous reality show to get those votes, that is not a stretch for me at all

as for, worse dancers staying over better ones going home? there have not been any real good dancers booted yet

as for the results being crap, nothing that has happened this year is as bad as Season 2, when Jerry Rice, a mediocre dancer, stayed over Stacy Keibler, an outstanding dancer.

That Lisa Rina was even better than Rice, and he stayed over her, too.

Not really, this and Idol, with the public voting, we get 'bad' results, sometimes.

I just don't think this season is as bad as Season 2, with the examples I gave.

interesting all these opinions

the guy was a sucky dancer? and he gets voted off - whats the problem?

Kate stayed in? Well really with 9 dancers, don't you think it is possible that she has enough of a following, with her previous reality show to get those votes, that is not a stretch for me at all

as for, worse dancers staying over better ones going home? there have not been any real good dancers booted yet

as for the results being crap, nothing that has happened this year is as bad as Season 2, when Jerry Rice, a mediocre dancer, stayed over Stacy Keibler, an outstanding dancer.

That Lisa Rina was even better than Rice, and he stayed over her, too.

I am willing to bet that Jerry Rice had a bigger following than either Stacy Kiebler or Lisa Rinna or even those 2 combined. Rice has always been an incredibly huge Icon and hero in the SF Bay Area alone. Just sayin...:wink:

He has such a crush on Edyta :cute:

Hell, I'm straight and I don't blame him. Edyta's freakin' gorgeous (and she seems like such a sweet girl to boot).

I loved it when he got all choked up. Awwwwww, Aidan...:cute: :hug:.

It really is stupid that he's gone and Kate's still there. No, he wasn't the best dancer on the show, but at least he actually did dance, or attempted to, when he was out there. Kate just walks around on the floor. She has virtually NO rhythm whatsoever. I really do not understand her appeal, or why she's on here, hell, I don't understand why she's still on TV at all for any reason.

In other commentary-gotta say, Pamela Anderson doing the Dolly Parton thing was cute. I like it when people are willing to poke a little fun at themselves and their image. And when she and her partner did that step across the chairs and table, that was pretty impressive.

And Nicole and Derek swept the night, so...(and I want Nicole's dress. Pretty!).

Angela

Edyta is gorgeous, she's my favorite

Kate sucks ass as a dancer and she did last night too. Her body moves like a robot. It has nothing to do with what I think about her. I've actually defended her at times, even though she and her ex husband both turn me off big time. She's much more skilled and savvy at winning people over than her ex husband is.

The death stares she gives the judges when they say anything critical speak volumes. It's a silly show that you're being paid to do-lighten up. Maybe that's part of some sort of strategy, I don't know.

Supposedly the show gave Tony a raise because he was threatening to walk away, couldn't deal with her. I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

Jake annoys me so much too-he and Kate would make a good pair

Max comes across as being so arrogant and egotistical-so that muddies the hotness factor for me. There's an article in People about them and he really does seem so protective of her, with everything she's been through. It definitely shows the sweet and more humble side of him, so maybe the rest is more of an act.

I like him more now

E Online

Let's get ready to ruuuum-ba!

The gloves are off, folks, and Dancing with the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy is kicking ass and taking names—starting with last night's pantsless, and apparently "desperate," Jake Pavelka.

That's it, boys. Dance-off 3 o'clock behind the cafeteria, be there! We kid, but seriously, it didn't stop there when we interviewed the boys...

Obviously distressed by his and partner Erin Andrews' low scores last night, Maks put it all out there in his postshow chat with us. "He's desperate...with his pants off," he told us with an eerily straight face, referring, of course, to Jake's skivvy-wearin' Risky Business moves.

Sweet little Erin's jaw proceeded to drop as she laughed off Maks' claims and nudged him a little. (These two, by the way, look more brother-sister than girlfriend-boyfriend behind the scenes, but who are we to say? They could announce their engagement tomorrow for all we know.)

The DWTS pro eventually lightened up about the ol' Bachelor's "brave move," telling us he understands the motivation to up the ante a little when you fall into a dancing rut. "I don't blame him. You're in the bottom two, you wanted the numbers, there's nothing to lose, so he just took his pants off."

That was supposed to be hot? Seriously?

293.pavelka.dwts.lr.042010.jpg

lol.

btw, what's up with Cheryl and her big ring from Ochocinco? I must have missed that story.

Did Kate dance like crap again?

Yep. I think you can rely on that being the case every week, for as long as the show is rigged to keep her on. Same dance, different music-but she had the nerve to ruin Breakfast Club for all eternity.

Supposedly the ring Chad bought for Cheryl is a 10 grand friendship ring. Now that's some kind of friendship ring-but when you're a ridiculously high paid athlete you can afford that. It is Ocho Cinco too, so not too surprising.

That's insane. I'm sure she's givin him something on the side though, like she has with all her dance partners. :slut:

I remember that story about her and Drew Lachey and how she was allegedly seen, um, doing some dance moves with him that aren't included in the DWTS official dance manual ( of the oral variety). I think it was allegedly in the dressing room :ohmy:

I don't know if Ocho Cinco is married- I think he has kids in the audience

Chad is not married....he is about to do a dating show ...seriously...I live in Cincinnati and he is very popular here....the show was here recruiting girls for the show....
VH1 announces dating show starring Chad Ochocinco - FOX19.com and FOX19 News, weather, traffic, and sports for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky |

don't know what is "up" with he and Cheryl, but his statement last night about their little rehearsal spat and that they are plenty touch'y feel'y made me laugh...Chad is all about the showmanship...believe me

Back
Top Bottom