New Reality SHOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

feedthetree

The Fly
So.. if you could create your own reality show, what would you focus the show on? Humour? Tragedy? Failure?

Jersey Shore became a hit and it wasn't even based on anything.

If someone would have told me 10 years ago that I would be watching someone else buy a house on TV, I would have said "That's crazy talk".

But I love shows like House Hunter.

So now I want to test to see exactly how boring a situation people will actually tune in to watch. So I would make a reality show about my daily life. If anyone watches that, I would know they truly need a life!

My actual idea is for a challenge-based reality show with the contestants being challenge-based reality show hosts like Jeff P, Phil K., the woman from Biggest Loser, Julie Chen, etc.

I'd watch a reality show about 8 Interferencers selected to travel to U2 shows together for the duration of the next leg.

:corn:
That would be a good show, especially if you got 8 really different people, with U2 being just about the only thing they have in common.

A reality show about me meeting, wooing, and then marrying and having many babies with Alexis Bledel.

I'd watch a reality show about 8 Interferencers selected to travel to U2 shows together for the duration of the next leg.

:corn:

That's actually an AWESOME idea! pick 8 totally different people and send em off and watch the drama begin!

it would help too if they selected Like who said they were the biggest U2 fan.

I mean... c'mon... assorted from me... there isn't a bigger U2 fan than myself.
I know every stat, every line from a song, I even remember tour dates.

I remember U2 was playing Love and Peace and this guy in front of me was yelling about how big of a U2 fan he was and this song started on the Vertigo tour and he was all, "YES! IT'S BULLET THE BLUE SKY!!!"
I was like come on, you knob! Don't you know it's Love n Peace!!! He shot me a dirty look but later it turned out I was right. He shamefully left our spot.
:sexywink:

or the time I was front stage in Elevation Seattle 2001, Edge brought out Blue on stage and everyone was like, "Who is that?" I started jumping up and down and said, "Blue! Hi! OMG it's BLUE!"

and everyone around me was like Blue who?

I was like, It's ok, you don't have to cry. You're not a true U2 fan.

That's actually an AWESOME idea! pick 8 totally different people and send em off and watch the drama begin!

it would help too if they selected Like who said they were the biggest U2 fan.
:sexywink:

Yeah, but in "Survivor" tradition, they'd probably recruit people, who say they are big U2 fans, but the only songs they have actually heard are One and I Still Haven't found...

Bruce Springsteen, U2, Bon Jovi, I don't care which band it is, I'd definitely watch a reality show about crazy mega fans. It would have to be a "dinosaur" act though, it's not the same watching crazy fans for newer artists.

I have an idea for a reality show, but there are WAY too many risks involved. Pretty much take that show on Discovery Channel The Colony? Except realer.

Bruce Springsteen, U2, Bon Jovi, I don't care which band it is, I'd definitely watch a reality show about crazy mega fans. It would have to be a "dinosaur" act though, it's not the same watching crazy fans for newer artists.

I have an idea for a reality show, but there are WAY too many risks involved. Pretty much take that show on Discovery Channel The Colony? Except realer.

do tell beause i don't know what The Colony is! :ohmy:

A show with a diehard Radiohead fan and a diehard Oasis fan in the same home.

Shit will go down.

i'd watch a show that's like gene simmons family jewels, except it's simon le bon and his family. laugh all you want but i'd totally watch that, and not even in an omgomg someone from duran duran way. if his real life is half as hilarious as his tweets, it'd be a funny show.

Back
Top Bottom