New Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mobvok

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
According to unconfirmed reports, Zooey Deschanel DOES have a forehead.

"did you see CiCi's new boyfriend, the commoner?"

"oh wow, Schmidt, you really lowered CiCi's bar!"

"there has got to be an explanation for this. Like he's the Lord of Winterfell."

New Girl is back, it's really funny, and if you didn't give it a shot because you didn't like Zooey Deschanel, then you should still try because Max Greenfield, Jake Johnson, and Lamorne Morris are hilarious actors and Liz Meriwether is a great up and coming showrunner. For whatever it's worth, it's filled the Community-shaped hole of banter in my life. The first two episodes of Season 2 aired today and they're worth checking out.

Watched the pilot and thought it was great. Watched the following two episodes and thought they were great.

Then, as happens too often, it got stuck in the realm of "Shows I like that I really need to catch up on/watch more frequently."

The list is too long. I'll catch up someday, along with the thirty other shows.

Pretty decent two-episode opener. The painting she did of the three guys was hilarious.

Also, that was Keenyah from one of Top Model's early cycles as Winston's sister.

I forgot it was on last night but I caught the last 15 min or so. Max Greenfield is so cute. Loved the Romney storyline.

I've only seen a few episodes. Shows that try to be overly cutesy can get on my nerves but I'll give it a chance.

Back
Top Bottom