New Betty White sitcom Hot In Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Did anyone catch the debut of this new half hour sitcom, Hot In Cleveland, last night on the TVLAND channel? It stars Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. I thought the story line was typical but there is some good chemistry among these four comedic actresses, but Betty White steals the show....with her one liners, crankypants old lady attitude and color coordinated track suits. She's a comedy genious!

I wonder though, and I put the question out to any who are watching this show if it has potential?

I caught the pilot episode. Betty White was the best of the four. Don't know if I'll keep watching, or if I'll even remember it's on. :shrug:

I watched about half of the pilot and found it more irritating than funny. Wendie Malick always seems to play the same character in every show she does and as funny as Betty White is, the "make an old lady say bad words" shtick is wearing thin for me :shrug:

I watched it-cliched and silly. Betty White is the best thing about it, and she's wasted.

I don't think it will last very long-and that's why it's on TV Land and not any major channel

Back
Top Bottom