Name the movie you just bought!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
It could be a movie, TV show or whatever, dvd or vhs!

Hoping to further expand my modest dvd collection, today I got Schindler's List and Office Space. Been wanting to get those and luckily found them on sale today in Circuit City. :drool:

This Past Week:

Arrested Development - Season 3 ($18)

The Corpse Bride
Garden State
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
V for Vendetta

the last 4 were part of a previously viewed deal for a grand total of $25 dollars.

I'm hoping to buy the A Mighty Wind/Best in Show/Waiting for Guffman 3-pack, The Royal Tenenbaums, and The Life Aquatic soon too.

Last edited:
Last week I got Arrested Development-Season 3 and FINALLY picked up This is Spinal Tap!

Today I picked up a previously viewed copy of Mrs. Henderson Presents for $5.

Clue - my VHS wore out ages ago
Coach Carter - Samuel muthafuckin' Jackson!
Tommy Boy - my VHS has too much wear and tear.

Siren, I loved Breakfast on Pluto! Brendan Gleeson was a riot! And the brief appearance of hottie Dominic Cooper in the London nightclub scene (dancing with Kitten) was a lovely, unexpected surprise! It's definitely on my "to buy" list, but I refuse to shell out $20 for a DVD. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a previously viewed copy though.

I got The Office Season 2 today and was tickled pink that Circuit City made a mistake ringing it up and I got it for $17 instead of $30 (though, they had signs up saying Season 2 for $17, even though it was listed as $30 in the flyer...so I guess it wasn't necessarily a ring up mistake...whatever, I'll take it!).

mabel said:
I got The Office Season 2 today and was tickled pink that Circuit City made a mistake ringing it up and I got it for $17 instead of $30 (though, they had signs up saying Season 2 for $17, even though it was listed as $30 in the flyer...so I guess it wasn't necessarily a ring up mistake...whatever, I'll take it!).

I'm going to run to Circuit City then!

mabel said:
Siren, I loved Breakfast on Pluto! Brendan Gleeson was a riot! And the brief appearance of hottie Dominic Cooper in the London nightclub scene (dancing with Kitten) was a lovely, unexpected surprise! It's definitely on my "to buy" list, but I refuse to shell out $20 for a DVD. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a previously viewed copy though.

Liam Neeson and Stephen Rea was amazing in the film as well! I actually bought it at a local Target for $9.99.:shh:

Back
Top Bottom