My First Feature Film: The Least of These

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Prompted by some positive comments in FYM, where a few folks asked me to post the trailer for my first feature, I thought, "perhaps there may be some at the Lemonade Stand who might be interested in checking it out." So.... voila -- a trailer for my feature "The Least of These," starring Isaiah Washington, Robert Loggia, and Bob Gunton. It's been sold around the world, and it's currently available on Netflix to watch instantly. Hope you guys enjoy...

YouTube - THE LEAST OF THESE - trailer

Thanks for the good thoughts and comments. And yes, we indeed had the Logg. And he rocked our collective faces off.

Nice...I'll put it in my queue! Congratulations on your first full length film, did you write it as well?

Being a director is my dream job, but I have no idea where to start! Did u go to film school?

Indeed -- wrote and directed. Didn't go to film school, but went to a very good college on the East Coast (Wesleyan University) that has a tremendous film program. Then moved to L.A. and started working my butt off... had a couple of short films released last year on DVD by Lionsgate and have since been hired to write a few projects.

It's hard work but incredibly rewarding... :)

Back
Top Bottom