Movies that make you cry:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Field of Dreams, of course. I start crying when fucking Doc Graham can't go back and play, let alone at the end.

Schindler's List.

Chariots of Fire, but more tears of joy.

The most recent addition to the list is Finding Neverland. Good lord.

There are more, but, that's enough for now.

No spoken words said:

The most recent addition to the list is Finding Neverland. Good lord.

Oh dude, yeah. Same here. I forgot about that movie, but Jesus, are you kidding me?

Dalton said:

Like a baby.

"Dad. Wanna have a catch." :sad:

Yep, that's it. I haven't watched that scene in over 10 years. I'll watch the movie, but when he sees his father, I'm out.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Titanic for the scene elevated just described - if you didn't tear up at that you're a heartless bastard.

I cried througout Titantic, but only cause I wasted 8 bucks and bought into the hype of what I knew was going to be shit. I cried for my loss of pride. I DGAF about one person on that boat (maybe Kate Winslet's breasts - but they're not "people" in the "person" sense.)

Fucking Field of Dreams. Seriously, it was always water works, but just at the end. But now, I'm almost at the point where I start crying when they fucking find Moonlight Graham, just anticipating his being unable to go back and keep playing. I'm crying now typing about it, fuck.

I did not cry at Titanic, to be honest.

I don't think I've ever cried while watching a movie. I've gotta think about this one...

UberBeaver said:
What happened with Moonlight Graham? I don't remember that part.

All Graham wanted, was to play in the majors. I think he either never made it to the majors, or did but never got to bat. He wanted to look at the pitcher and wink at him, to throw him off.

Well, Costner and Vader pick up yong hitchiking Graham, and take him to the Field of Dreams, where he gets to play with the Black Sox and all the other dead players. Costner's daughter falls off of the grandstands, and starts to choke. Nobody knows what to do....young Graham steps off of the field, transforms into his older self, the Doctor. He saves the daughter's life. He then cannot go back onto the field to play, he instead has to go out to the corn and go wherever that leads one to. It's a sad scene.

UberBeaver said:

Oh dude, yeah. Same here. I forgot about that movie, but Jesus, are you kidding me?

Yep, that's it. I haven't watched that scene in over 10 years. I'll watch the movie, but when he sees his father, I'm out.

I cried througout Titantic, but only cause I wasted 8 bucks and bought into the hype of what I knew was going to be shit. I cried for my loss of pride. I DGAF about one person on that boat (maybe Kate Winslet's breasts - but they're not "people" in the "person" sense.)

Bastard.

am i the only male on earth who thinks "Field of Dreams" is bullshit? no, seriously, i thought the whole thing was silly and i just can't get all that sentimental about baseball.

anyway, my tear-jerkers:

E.T.
Brokeback Mountain
The Fox and the Hound
In America
The English Patient

Back
Top Bottom