Movies that make you cry:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Movies that can make even bad boy's tear up,

Come on everyone admit it, youve done it.

Mine are the ending of E.T. when Elliot points to his heart and say's "ouch".
Ending of " Rudy" when he finally gets to play in the big game.
" Brians Song"
and cause Im such a huge Star Wars geek, the ending of " A new hope" BAW caught me teary eyed one time, lol.

Heck, I even got teary-eyed during "The Day the Earth Stood Still." (As my son says, "How hard is *that*???") :reject: I'd better take a big wad of Kleenex with me to "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button."

I recently watched Dancer In The Dark again - and yeah - the ending just floors me. It is such an intense film.

Come on everyone admit it, youve done it.

Mine are the ending of E.T. when Elliot points to his heart and say's "ouch".

no DMP, I dont cry at the end of that, not since I was a kid! I only cry because of the gawddam music! its too emotional!

also, Love Actually gets me cryin, certainly the beginning of it, the real capture of lovers, families, etc reuniting at the airport winds me into a :sad:
and then yer woman who ends up commiting for her brother than fall for the guy who DOES end up really liking her. DAMN! :sad: The music in it too is pretty emotional.

:D:D

also, Love Actually gets me cryin, certainly the beginning of it, the real capture of lovers, families, etc reuniting at the airport winds me into a :sad:

That bit always gets me too!

Meet Joe Black and Brief Encounter :sad:

I think the worst are the Anne of Green Gables movies. I watched them all the time when I was younger. When Matthew dies :scream: And when he gets Marilla to allow Anne to go to the ball and buys her the dress with the puffed sleeves :lol: :sad:

Yes. God. I was in the cinema alone surrounded by kids while my eyes were welling up at the end bit. :reject:

There are a lot of films that do that, like the Lion King, but the only film that has actually physically made me cry was Pans Labyrinth.

Fucking horrible ending. I got the impression it was meant to be a happy end, but its...not really good enough.
:sad:

Back
Top Bottom