More to Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Is anyone else watching this? It started last week after the Bachelorette. Same precedence as the Bachelor, but with 'larger' women. It has potential for lots of dramz.

http://www.fox.com/moretolove/

I bet deep is watching :shifty:

We watched it and I'm kind of torn. It seems like out of all the women they picked, maybe 2 of them have any kind of self-esteem and the rest seem so desperate to be with someone, they've already convinced themselves that the guy is a great catch after exchanging a minute of conversation. And the crying was driving me insane! I totally understand from some of their interviews that they've been put down and sometimes outright ignored by men, but come on! The desperaration was enough to scare most guys away.

On the other hand, some of them are really beautiful and seem to have a healthy attitude about themselves so I will probably keep watching. I also wonder why they chose a 300 pound guy, instead of an "average" size guy who happens to like bigger women. :hmm:

But yeah, I see lots of potential for major dramz :uhoh:

It seems like out of all the women they picked, maybe 2 of them have any kind of self-esteem and the rest seem so desperate to be with someone, they've already convinced themselves that the guy is a great catch after exchanging a minute of conversation.

I was thinking the same thing! They could put any guy up there and they'd all fall in love with him. :yawn:

ok, lean bean

yeah, I'm watching

there are two or three things I could say

I guess as it was ending last week the biggest impression I was left with was,
that some of these young girls have a very hard and sad life. It made me feel bad for them.

They all keep crying...I feel pretty bad for them cause alot of them are pretty

Ok that Lauren chick is a freakin bitch.

And that one chick needs to stop crying OMG. :doh:

Thank god that bitch ass Lauren went home :yippie:

I like Heather and Anna.

I dont know why he kept Mandy. She's a little too emotionally unstable I think. :crack:

Was surprised he sent home Heather and kept Tali but Kristian definitely needed to go :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom