Monk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I am :heart: this show. I miss it so much, but it's coming back to USA with new episodes on July 13, so don't miss it. :p

Any other fans here? Can't say I was too crazy about last season (new writing staff, perhaps?) but I have confidence there will be some great moments this season. Plus, they'll be showing repeats again, and there are still many episodes I haven't seen from previous seasons, so I'll keep watch. :hmm:

Great show, probably in my top 5.

Also, I love Psych, it's on right after Monk, and it's very similar in the sense the both about detective who are a bit weird.

I personally am really looking forward to the new seasons of each

I love watching Monk, but it scares me sometimes. I see myself in some of his behavior. :silent:

And Kelly's always happy to point out our similarities - his way of saying, "See? You are almost as big a freak as this guy!" :giggle:

Me: :no:....... :grumpy:
Kel: :tsk: :der:
Me: :madwife: ..... :hmm: ...... :uhoh: ....... :reject:

Last edited:
It's my favorite show, but it's never been the same since Season three...they've totally ignored the importance of finding out who killed Trudy, Sharona's gone, Natalie's all right now, but I hate her daughter, and the episodes have been too full of comedy as of late...I miss the episodes of Monk that made me cry :sigh:

bono_212 said:
and the episodes have been too full of comedy as of late...I miss the episodes of Monk that made me cry :sigh:

:up: True that. The emotion is gone. There were some very funny, great eps last year, but it just wasn't the same...

There's a marathon on USA on July 4 starting at 6 AM...maybe they'll show some older episodes. :drool:

So is it true it's been canceled?

I hate to say it, but thank God.

Though the way I understand it, the show will be allowed an eighth season, meaning that it won't end until the winter half of the season splits in 2010.

At least that means there will be a season of lead up to what I can only hope will be hella closure.

Back
Top Bottom