Modern Family -Best new comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
300x230_comedyWeds_MDF_02.jpg

I saw this last night and it was hilarious. The pilot is here;
ABC.com - Modern Family - Episode Guide - Pilot

Plus it has a couple of hotties, Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara.

Give it a try.

I watched Modern Family last night and laughed quite a lot, it's pretty good and I'd continue watching it. The Cougar show not so much, turned it off halfway thru.

I didn't see the first but watched last nights. Not so funny to me, either. I'll give it another week, though. Cougar Town had some funny moments at the start but the last epi sucked. I think I'm going to cancel my season pass. :|

Watched up to episode 4, I think the first few episodes were a bit slow but its picking up momentum.

I love the way that it's filmed, but I think its trying too hard to be like Arrest Development in some ways.

This show is hilarious!
I like all of the characters and actors in it.

I'm glad Ed O'Neill's got a good role again--second show with a wife WAY beyond his real chances. Haha.

This week's episode with the fencing? :lol::lol::lol:

This show is hilarious!
I like all of the characters and actors in it.

I'm glad Ed O'Neill's got a good role again--second show with a wife WAY beyond his real chances. Haha.

This week's episode with the fencing? :lol::lol::lol:

the weakest character is the Ed O'Neills son-in-law, married to the blond.

I find him weak and annoying

Yeah, I would say so. I guess everyone keeps on comparing it to Arrested Development.
It truly has a great cast and the writing is great.

this is a good show. Wednesday nights are very crowded TV nights, especially with, you know, GLEE, but i enjoy this one.

my favorite character is the Columbian wife lady.

in some of the gay press they're irritated that the couple recycles so many gay cliches and dress the baby up like a cabbage patch doll -- but i enjoy the fact that they're as stereotypically one-dimensional as all the rest of the characters and they are never there to "teach" us anything, and their rapport is somewhat believable.

neither memphis nor i will wear yellow shirts again. why? "it makes you look like the sun."

The pilot was broadcasted again last night.
It was even funnier the second time around.

I love this show.

Indeed, I ran through the entire series on Hulu a couple weeks back and I really like it. It's a very likeable group of characters. Vergara's accent kills me every time. The kids are cute. But the gay couple is the standout of the show, for me. Cameron is a riot.

I'm Fizbo, the ass kicking clown!

Back
Top Bottom