Modern Family -Best new comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it's "breaking the fourth wall" if the premise is that it's a documentary.

It's "breaking the fourth wall" if the character randomly talks to or makes a pointed look at the camera with no context around it.

Holy shit, Phil and the daughters' plot line tonight was fantastic. Phil running out and jumping on their van, "You poked the bear," the whole bathroom scene with the hair in the drain, etc. Oh man.

I am so glad I record this show on DVR cuz once again I watched last night's episode twice! Tooooo funny! That dog was so cute. There were so many funny parts to last night.....I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself too!:love:

Holy shit, Phil and the daughters' plot line tonight was fantastic. Phil running out and jumping on their van, "You poked the bear," the whole bathroom scene with the hair in the drain, etc. Oh man.

:up: Hilarious! I laughed at the hair in the drain too!

I promise I won't spend this whole season drooling over Gloria, but:

gloria-on-horseback.jpg

:combust:

yes she is nice to look at, but the dude ranch episode was terrible
I guess if they disposed of the dopey boyfriend, that was good

the second show, with the planning for the second baby was much better

Oh man, great episode tonight. Maybe my favorite of the season so far.

Loved everything with Cam's plot. Classic stuff.

The Gift of the Vagi.

Finally caught up on the last 2 episodes.

I love Phil finding his new neighbor buddy!

And I can't believe Jennifer Tilly is 14 years older than Sofia Vergara. Both of them = :heart:

Holy shit, I'm just now watching this most recent episode, and it's brilliant. One of the best episodes of this show since Season 1. I'm talking the one with Cam driving the truck, and Phil giving Jay the massage, etc.

Wow. Bravo, Mod Fam.

The favorite most anticipated time of the week for me is Wednesday night so I can watch Modern Family. I tape it too so I can watch it over again. Sometimes hen you laugh so hard and so much you miss parts of the show so it's always good to watch it multiple times IMO!!

:bump:

This is a big bump. But we gotta talk Mod Fam. There was no new one last night, but I've just caught up with the most recent handful of episodes and, man, I think this show is operating at as high a level as it ever has. Honestly. I love it to death, but kinda stopped watching religiously somewhere in the second half of Season 3.

But the recent batch has been tremendous, for me. The Phantom of the Opera episode was brilliant, and I loved the one with the return of Elizabeth Banks' character. I guess I've just fallen in love with the show all over again. Maybe needed some time away for a little while. I find that happens to me with TV shows sometimes.

Long live the ELECTRIC LIGHT DORKESTRA.

Ooh, thanks for bumping this! I do like this show very much. I loved fidning out that Alex was in a "band" band, not just an orchestra band, and seemed to have an awesome life outside of her family and school. And I loved the format of the Valentine's Day episode (okay, that was a while ago, but whatever). Also, the new baby is adorable.

Holy shit, Haley getting down to business on the computer and digging up all that stuff about the buyer. Wow. Classic shit.

She's like the girl with the dragon tattoo...with cuter hair!!!

Back
Top Bottom