Modern Family -Best new comedy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I missed the first 10 minutes tonight,
but the 20 minutes I did see tonight was much better than last week

the writers seem to be back on their A game
great episode tonight :up:

I saw Eric Stonestreet perform at a Comedy club in LA and he was side splitting pee your pants hysterical. Met him after the show. He's not at ALL like his character on the show.

I saw Eric Stonestreet perform at a Comedy club in LA and he was side splitting pee your pants hysterical. Met him after the show. He's not at ALL like his character on the show.

That's awesome! I'd love to see him.
[BTW for Community fans here--see Joel McHale do stand-up if you get the chance, he's hilarious (and manic)]

His expression when Mitchell told Nathan Lane that he still had a thing for him was great.

I laughed my ass off at this episode. I need to watch it again because I think I missed some lines. Manny and Jay and Gloria--OMFG!

[BTW for Community fans here--see Joel McHale do stand-up if you get the chance, he's hilarious (and manic)]

I've caught clips online, and liked what I've seen (saw one where he talked about riding a transit system in Seattle that had me laughing like mad). I'd definitely love to go see him. Speaking of people who aren't like their characters, my dad actually got to do a radio interview with him once a few years ago. Said he was really nice and cool and easy to talk to. And, when my dad mentioned that our family thought he was really entertaining to watch, he seemed very humble and gracious about the compliment :).

Anywho, I really need to catch up on "Modern Family". From what I've seen of it, I've liked it and found it quite funny, so I'll have to go hunt down some episodes and get up to speed.

Angela

good show
last night

sofia-vergara-87597.jpg

my mom loves this show. that makes me wary of whether i'd actually want to watch it. al bundy or no al bundy.

she does. but i've never been a big fan, regardless. anyway, that wasn't actually what i meant, my mom watched lost and listens to the clash. i just don't always agree with her on tv/movies.

I know! I felt the same way, I laughed so hard....glad there's a YouTube of the scene.....it's awesome! I love this show so much. I love Eric Stonestreet! He is so good at Improv and he plays this character so well. Actually the entire cast is excellent IMO. :love:

Back
Top Bottom