Model Murder Suspect Arrested in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Great news.

"LOS ANGELES -- Ryan Jenkins, the man wanted for the murder of a former model found dead and mutilated in a suitcase, has been arrested, Canadian sources report.

Officials of the Toronto Police Department have confirmed that a man they took into custody at the Toronto's Pearson International Airport Friday night was positively identified as fugitive Ryan Jenkins."

Model Murder Suspect Arrested in Toronto - KTLA

It sounds as if he was one brutal and twisted individual. Too bad he'll never have to pay for what he did. Did anyone here ever see him on that show?

Yes, who was the woman who took him to the motel?

Did anyone here ever see him on that show?

My sixteen-year-old daughter was watching it. She's the one who told me about all of this. She was a little freaked out about it, you know, she watches all of these seemingly harmless reality shows and then something like this happens.

I would be freaked out too, you never know about anyone-but apparently there were several comments from people on the show that he seemed like a nice guy and all that. Obviously he had a hidden side. Just what he did to try to conceal her identity, I can't even compute that and I don't want to.

It sounds as if he was one brutal and twisted individual. Too bad he'll never have to pay for what he did. Did anyone here ever see him on that show?

Yes, who was the woman who took him to the motel?

aside from the woman who took him to the hotel

I wonder if anyone else was there when she died,
and transported and disposed of the body

If they caught him, he could have gave them up.

Did they kill her for something he did or money he owed?

with him as the main suspect, and now silent for ever, will we really ever know the circustances relating to her death?

Trivia. The motel where he killed himself is also in the same small town of Hope where First Blood(Rambo 1) was filmed in 1981. That film was really the beginning for the film industry in British Columbia which has now taken it to the giant it is and the third largest film/tv production place in NA. The town is about 157km east of Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom