Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching the Super Bowl performance at my aunt's house, on the floor. It's so clear in my mind.

This is so crazy.

i havent been this sad since 2006 when my granddad died
obviously that was 100million times more important but this is bad

Favorite Michael song?

I'm going with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', but that's subject to change.

'93? Wow. I guess I didn't pay any attention at all to the Superbowl when I was in college!

Jeff goldblum has died
i'm fucking serious

Source?

I've seen that question being asked in other places, and have only seen responses that this is a hoax/false rumor, and that there was a similar rumor about some other actor dying at the same location in the past.

Favorite Michael song?

I'm going with Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', but that's subject to change.

'93? Wow. I guess I didn't pay any attention at all to the Superbowl when I was in college!

I'd have to go with "Dirty Diana" or "Beat It". I don't know. It's sooooo hard to pick a favorite MJ song. Those 2 have been my favorites lately, but he's so brilliant it's hard to choose. The man wrote "Billie Jean" and "Beat It". 'Nuff said.

Wow. I'm rarely affected by celebrity deaths, but I can't even watch the clips of him performing as a child. The first line of the song "Ben," and I lost it. :( Such a strange and tragic life...

Jeff goldblum has died
i'm fucking serious

no he hasn't jesus christ the power of the internet.

they said the same "falling off a cliff in new zealand' thing years ago about another celebrity. i think it was mel gibson. please just stop repeating it everywhere. i'm so sick of it.

I think this song, to me, sums up Michael Jackson the most. Who else could sing a song about a pet rat and have it be so affecting? Its weird, sad, touching, and genuine.... And it somewhat illustrates his disconnect from human relationships even at a young age. Few songs by anyone make me feel this way when i hear them

YouTube - Ben - Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom