Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll at least say one nice thing about him, and it is that I genuinely respect his contributions to music. He made some killer tunes back in the day.

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon

oooooooooooo ur gonna make me cry...........................:depressed: :sad:

He definately had some inner demons to deal with, I hope they too were put to rest today...

At his height he was pretty amazing. I want to listen to 'Man in the Mirror'.

I don't doubt he's done some horrible things to children, but I don't think it's all his fault. If you've watched enough MJ docs (like I have) you'll start to realize that the way he grew up influenced his person tremendously. In someone else's hands (no puns prease), he would have been a normal pop star, still black, still making hits.
His father is an asshole, his brothers were no better. He did an interview where he said that his older brothers would be having sex in the bed next to him while he was still 5 or 6. Something like that is extremely traumatizing.

No - there is no excuse on this planet that lets anyone touch a child and not be at grievous fault, and it's a little disturbing that anyone thinks that might be the case. That's the last thing I'll say on this subject for today.

I don't doubt he's done some horrible things to children, but I don't think it's all his fault. If you've watched enough MJ docs (like I have) you'll start to realize that the way he grew up influenced his person tremendously. In someone else's hands (no puns prease), he would have been a normal pop star, still black, still making hits.
His father is an asshole, his brothers were no better. He did an interview where he said that his older brothers would be having sex in the bed next to him while he was still 5 or 6. Something like that is extremely traumatizing.

Totally, he's a pretty tragic figure no matter how you look at it. Incredibly sad if he goes out like this.

EVERYONE in the world knows who Jacko or The beatles are

This is huge

He is the biggest artist ever

You compared his death to the assassination of the President of the United States.

I think 'Ben' is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard :( at least they get to hang out again

No - there is no excuse on this planet that lets anyone touch a child and not be at grievous fault, and it's a little disturbing that anyone thinks that might be the case. That's the last thing I'll say on this subject for today.

:huh::huh::huh::huh: Where did I say I excused him??

Anyway, this is besides the point.

I'm sad for 80s Michael Jackson. You can talk about 90s+ MJ in another thread.

I think you can tell the age of people by posting in this thread. If anyone gets my drift. :wink: I will never forget watching the famous Super Bowl performance with my cousin, a toddler at the time, totally jamming along.

OMG someone just died, a huge legend at that. Stop the character assasination of a person who isn't even around anymore, jeez.

i guess his condition was bad, so bad, so bad, you know it

/see you in hell'd

-dan

He definately had some inner demons to deal with, I hope they too were put to rest today...

At his height he was pretty amazing. I want to listen to 'Man in the Mirror'.

yes, exactly.. just look at the fucked up family he came from when he was growing how can you expect to be anything close to normal coming from that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom