Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never mourn the death of a pedophile.

Obviously I dont have all the facts, but from what I've seen about the man, I really dont think he was a pedophile. Just a weirdo who genuinely like to hang out with kids

Obviously I dont have all the facts, but from what I've seen about the man, I really dont think he was a pedophile. Just a weirdo who genuinely like to hang out with kids

:up: He never grew up. So to him he was like them

I feel for his kids! And I have to say Jacko Wembley in the 80's RAWKED :rockon:

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon

I don't doubt he's done some horrible things to children, but I don't think it's all his fault. If you've watched enough MJ docs (like I have) you'll start to realize that the way he grew up influenced his person tremendously. In someone else's hands (no puns prease), he would have been a normal pop star, still black, still making hits.
His father is an asshole, his brothers were no better. He did an interview where he said that his older brothers would be having sex in the bed next to him while he was still 5 or 6. Something like that is extremely traumatizing.

Are you guys fucking serious? Hold the bickering for a couple days. Assuming your own health holds out, you'll have the rest of your life to tear the guy to shreds.

The guy may be (most likely is) dead, now is not the time for people to be a jerk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom