Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a "server too busy" error when I tried to check the story on msn.com

from msnbc......

Michael Jackson reportedly is in a coma
L.A. Times reports pop star wasn’t breathing when ambulance arrived

BREAKING NEWS
msnbc.com staff and news service reports
updated 2 minutes ago
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Jackson was rushed to UCLA Medical Center Thursday afternoon and is in a coma.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the newspaper that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and they had to perform CPR.

The pop star's immediate condition is not known, but TMZ.com is reporting that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.

official now - Los Angeles Times

Michael Jackson dead [Updated]
2:06 PM | June 25, 2009

[Updated at 3:15 p.m.: Pop star Michael Jackson was pronounced dead by doctors this afternoon after arriving at a hospital in a deep coma, city and law enforcement sources told The Times.

:tsk: such bad taste

Something about this smells fishy. I suspect sleeping pills or some other overdose as it's been reported he barely maintained himself. Ate like a bird, frail as hell. I'm sure the skin cancer thing (is it true?) didn't help. Violent heart attacks don't usually kill someone so young so quickly. :hmm:

34214303.jpg

This is the fate

that America gave him.

I hate the word "dead." It's not just me, I know it. There's something unsettling about it, like you're equating a person to a dead leaf or something. I even prefer "died" to "dead."

Well, I guess all the "TMZ isn't reputable enough" talk was wrong.

It's a shame the dude's life became such a freak show. He deserved the King of Pop title before all that, but unfortunately he's going to be remembered as the creepy looking guy with multiple molestation accuastions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom