Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson Dies
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

OMG, is this true, coming from TMZ you never know! That makes me really sad, when I was 5 I had his poster and Donny Osmonds on my bedroom door.
They were my first crushes!

None of the major news networks have reported any death yet, TMZ is not reliable, will people please stop jumping the gun.

Holy crap.:sad: Michael Jackson is one of the most talented entertainers of all time. I pray the death rumor isn't true. You can't help but feel bad for him. He's the picture of what child stardom can do to a person.

CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, ABCNEWS, etc, are not reporting it. If they're not reporting it, there must not be a strong enough confirmation to go with it.

Nothing on the BBC website yet. Neither does a search on google news. I think the BBC radio is different from the channel/website. They may just be reporting on what TMZ is saying.

I am watching CNN dot com and they have a live feed showing the hospital....that place is getting ready for a mob of people to show up.

And Transformers came out, or is that just an abortion?

Man, this is weird. I used to be a huge fan of the guy when I was younger. Not surprised if he did actually pass away though.

wow. they say death goes in threes. this would be a huge third.

I was thinking that too, glad I'm not the only one but it would be unbelievable!

if you do the math

about 300000 to 400,000 people will die today ( by my estimate )

to get this 3, most people include a few days, let's say just 3 :shrug:

that is easily over 1 million dead people,
and surprise, out of one million plus dead people, 3 of them are well known.

people die one at a time, unless they are co-joined

and hundreds of thousands of people die, everyday.

Because it should have been merged into Zoo Station since he's apparently an actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom