Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubbles died years ago.

Not so:

In December 2003, it was reported that Bubbles had tried to commit suicide. The chimp was taken to a hospital in time to be saved.

I guess I'd probably have done the same thing.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/uncomp/articleshow/376059.cms

After reports spread in 1990 of the death of Bubbles, Jackson's press agent Lee Solters told the press that "When Bubbles heard about his demise he went bananas".

With a pun like that, I'm not sure Lee Solters wasn't just a pseudonym for this guy:

reilly.jpg

Oh man, VH1 Classic showed the "Black or White" video a few minutes ago. I forgot how much ass that video kicks. think it's Macaulay Culkin lip-syncing the rap that puts it over the edge.:love:

Oh man, VH1 Classic showed the "Black or White" video a few minutes ago. I forgot how much ass that video kicks. think it's Macaulay Culkin lip-syncing the rap that puts it over the edge.:love:

Was it by any chance the original version of it(the one where he goes nuts at the end and...I don't remember, breaks stuff and vandalizes stuff or something...at the time, it was controversial enough that it was edited out of the video and the edited version has been the version shown ever since)?

Was it by any chance the original version of it(the one where he goes nuts at the end and...I don't remember, breaks stuff and vandalizes stuff or something...at the time, it was controversial enough that it was edited out of the video and the edited version has been the version shown ever since)?

No, it was the edited one.:grumpy:.

I think you missed the point of my original question.

Your question was more about why he is seen as a god-like figure more so than Farrah or McMahon or whoever, right? You're right, I didn't really answer that question. I don't have a good answer for that at the moment, to be honest. It's hard to explain why we get so attached to celebrities.

^ Yeah, that's indeed very strange.

Btw, I'm pretty repulsed by some of the comments made on this thread. There are people out there who are really mourning this man's death and remember the great entertainer he was. I think everyone here making childish and insulting statements should be banned from this thread.

This thread is done.

If someone wants to open up a respectful RIP thread go right ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom