Michael Douglas has cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah I've been wanting to see that one.

Cancer friggin SUCKS.

You guys scared me with this thread, I'll leave it at that.

He's being treated by the best here in Beantown, I sincerely hope he pulls through.

80 percent chance of survival is very good.

He'll be lucky to come through it and I hope he does.

Cancer does indeed suck. So does radiation therapy/chemo.

I saw those pictures before.

I don't put a lot of weight in them. Anybody (over 60) can get bad pictures without makeup.

I have seen recent pictures of Sharon Stone. some she looks like a wreck, and others she still looks hot.

Look at pictures of Nick Nolte, with and without make up.

Yes, Douglas' treatment will make him loose weight. In the last 10 years I have had a number of friends get cancer.
They all lost weight and looked real bad, quite a few of them got through it and have bounced back.

Let's hope he does too.

What Beegee and Sicy said. Nothing to add apart from that he's one of my favourite actors.

Would also like to add that photogs should leave him the fuck alone right about now.

My thoughts exactly. I saw some photos on some TV show over the weekend and it made me want to cry to see him like this. Such a great talent and human being -certainly no one deserves to experience cancer let alone having paps skulking about photographing him for media to gawk at.

I dont understand what's wrong with the thread title. It's just his name. :huh:

Thanks Sicy for changing the title. I thought the worst this morning too when I saw his name as the thread title. :up:

I think Douglas could use a little bit more

128713208627375158.jpg

He's one of the greats.

Thanks Sicy for changing the title. I thought the worst this morning too when I saw his name as the thread title. :up:

Yeah, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one with that reaction, and I'm extra glad to see the title change, thanks Sicy, :wave:.

I think Michael Douglas is a fantastic actor, and he's been in some quality films (favorite being "Wonder Boys" - wish he would've been nominated for an oscar!). "Fatal Attraction," "Wall Street," "Falling Down," "The American President," "The Game" ...some really great stuff!

...btw, what was the original title? :eyebrow:

It just said "Michael Douglas," and some people were taking it to be an "OMG he's dead" thread.

I really liked A Perfect Murder. Watched it recently on on demand.

The Game and Wonder Boys are the shit. His performance in Traffic's excellent, too. He could have one of the most consistent bodies of work of any leading man of the past 25 years, all while having to shed the baggage of having an iconoclastic actor for a father. Could they be one of the greatest father/son one-two acting punches of all-time?

Back
Top Bottom