LOST: The Final Season -Part 2- It only ends once

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I told my friend I already missed Lost and she said "get over it, it's just a show."
She is a Lost fan.

I felt like clocking her in the face, to be honest. Lost is one of my television children, right up there with Arrested Development, I Love Lucy (my eldest) and ER. :angry:

Looks like we might have one more morsel to look forward to:

'Lost' finale bonus footage on DVD – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

In an interview with G4's "Attack of the Show," "Lost" Emmy award winner Michael Emerson revealed that there is an "epilogue, a lost scene" on the upcoming "Lost" DVD collection that was not part of the series finale this past Sunday.

Emerson hinted that it will be around 14 minutes in length, and will explain more about what happened after Jack died on the island and Hurley and Ben took over as its protectors.

In an interview with G4's "Attack of the Show," "Lost" Emmy award winner Michael Emerson revealed that there is an "epilogue, a lost scene" on the upcoming "Lost" DVD collection that was not part of the series finale this past Sunday.

Emerson hinted that it will be around 14 minutes in length, and will explain more about what happened after Jack died on the island and Hurley and Ben took over as its protectors.

:::erection:::

Yeah, the ratings went down. I know people who stopped watching in the 2nd season, it just wasn't their thing. * And the trouble is, it's a show that was virtually impossible for a new viewer to just jump into, it was so dense. Another thing is, I think it was heavily PVR'd and downloaded, and those things don't count toward ratings, right? In fact, my daughter told me today she was reading that the series finale was the most heavily downloaded file off of torrent sites, ever. That's kind of awesome.

It sounds like the dvds are going to be jam-packed full of goodies, can't wait!

I found this earlier. It made me smile. And feel a little sad, too.

Ben and Hurley #2. An Amazing Discovery #lostcomics on Twitpic

106463731.gif

* 'cept for those of us who ALSO read dense (but wonderful) :drool: thick SF books! Or trilogies etc!
:lol::wink:

aawwww:snifles: that cartoon was :lol::cute: !

THX :)

Pictures of the contents of the dvd box set. I'm spoilering it, in case some of you don't want to see what's in it. Not even sure if you can spoiler an image, but I'll try.

It worked. And can I just say :drool: :drool: :drool:

Lost_S6+Complete_e.jpg

Lost_Complete_BeautyShot_e.jpg

Lost_Complete_BScloseup_e.jpg

The black box is very striking.

I only have Seasons 2 and 3 used (got 'em both for under $20), so I'll probably be getting the Blu-ray full series set.

I just finished watching it again (my third time) (no popups :wink: ) Each time I :sad: even more. I really loved this ending to this show.

Just finished watching the enhanced episode, and damn if the floodgates didn't open up towards the end. The first time around I wasn't that emotional, mostly because I was trying to take it all in and I was worried about missing out on an important detail.

But I've watched it three times now, and each time I have a bigger emotional reaction.

I sobbed even harder this time around, too. :sad: Probably because I was watching the show on my own, and didn't have to worry about other people seeing my cry like that. :lol:

Damn, I love this show so much. :love:

Just finished watching the enhanced episode, and damn if the floodgates didn't open up towards the end. The first time around I wasn't that emotional, mostly because I was trying to take it all in and I was worried about missing out on an important detail.

But I've watched it three times now, and each time I have a bigger emotional reaction.

That's me exactly. I find I do this though with all movies that get me emotionally. Every time I watch it gets harder than the last time. :sad:

Yup. I noticed Smokey taking his knife out of the sheath several times before talking. I didn't see that the first time around. Not sure if it means anything, but I thought it was interesting.

You know what? I thought of this tonight too. It just kind of struck me why is he doing that? :hmm: But I haven't really thought about it yet.

Yup. I noticed Smokey taking his knife out of the sheath several times before talking. I didn't see that the first time around. Not sure if it means anything, but I thought it was interesting.

That does sound interesting, or at least sounds like it should be interesting, if that makes sense.

You know what? I thought of this tonight too. It just kind of struck me why is he doing that? :hmm: But I haven't really thought about it yet.

I haven't thought about it enough either, but it did seem odd. I can't decide if it meant something, or just was something random that I'm making too much of.

Once the island started to die, the bouncing rocks cracked me up. I remember my brother commenting the first time I saw the episode that they looked a lot like styrofoam to him. :lol:

That does sound interesting, or at least sounds like it should be interesting, if that makes sense.

Yup, that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom