LOST: The Final Season -Part 2- It only ends once

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can agree with your acceptance part, because that was the idea behind their fake reality, but there's no rational way (imo) to say they've been dead from day one.

Ain't no (imo) about it. Gvox can say the whale in Moby Dick wasn't real either.

But he'd be wrong there, too.

Yeah. Whatever, it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks, anyways, the show is over and I had a pretty good handle on what was going on all along (with a few wtf moments of course), so I'm content with that..

IMO the island was a gigantic banana split. I've said so since the beginning.

banana-splits.jpg

Regardless of what amateur writing critiques say here, the finale was a beautiful end to an amazing show.

I couldn't sleep when I went to bed, and as soon as I woke up I was still going over everything.

A few tears were shed in our household as our whole family who can rarely ever make it for dinner together always watch Lost with their boring parents.

I'm not sorry we weren't spoon fed every answer, but people who were expecting that to happen clearly have not been paying attention.

Anyhow, the Blu-Ray complete collection will be a day 1 purchase on August 24th, rewatch starts about 8pm the same day.

Regardless of what amateur writing critiques say here, the finale was a beautiful end to an amazing show.

I couldn't sleep when I went to bed, and as soon as I woke up I was still going over everything.

A few tears were shed in our household as our whole family who can rarely ever make it for dinner together always watch Lost with their boring parents.

I'm not sorry we weren't spoon fed every answer, but people who were expecting that to happen clearly have not been paying attention.

Anyhow, the Blu-Ray complete collection will be a day 1 purchase on August 24th, rewatch starts about 8pm the same day.

I already was trying to figure out if I can watch the entire series at the end of August after the DVD release. :hmm:

I remember reading a hilarious theory early on that The Others had somehow put cameras in Vincent's eyes to find out what the Losties were up to.

I haven't rewatched any of the finale yet, but I it's still lingering in my head, and I find myself more appreciative of it as time goes on. It might not have been a blaze of glory, but I think that wouldn't have resonated with me as much as this redemptive and peaceful ending does. It really is a beautiful end to the story.

Back
Top Bottom