Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did they find something like this in her car too? that might explain the cocaine and put off those charges against her:

ryanadams.jpg

I hope no studios hire her anymore. This is getting out of hand. She will get a slap on the wrist while some regular person who has no star status will spend a few years in the slammer.:mad:

U2Man said:
did they find something like this in her car too? that might explain the cocaine and put off those charges against her:

ryanadams.jpg

Oh U2Man.....LOL....you are in the wrong thread...:wink:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
You'd think these celebrities could afford drivers when they went out drinking...:|

That's what I was thinking. You'd think they'd have a whole ton of people they could dial for a ride. :shrug:

Take this with the grain of salt its worth, but I was channel surfing this morning and they were talking about it on MSNBC.

According to them, she had been chauffered around earlier in the night as she was out on the town, but then she had an argument with a friend and got behind the wheel to chase after him.

Always a good move.

corianderstem said:
but then she had an argument with a friend and got behind the wheel to chase after him.

According to US Weekly and multiple scrapbook sources, it was indeed this guy:

ryanadams.jpg

:wink:

All these people that she thinks are her friends are not. ENABLERS. It is really sad how she is ruining her career. There's already talk of how people don't want to hire her because of insurance issues. She needs to smarten up. Also her mother is the worst. :down:

starsgoblue said:
Hopefully this will wake her up. Nothing else seems to be doing the trick though. I'm not feeling good about how she's going to eventually end up at this rate. :|

ryanadams.jpg

Okay, I think I might like Ryan more than any other person here, but could we please knock it off with the pic?

She's right. Maybe we should use fake Wisconsin Bryan instead.

chuck_with_grain_belt_beer.jpg

:wink:

How did I know this thread was gonna end up with some Ryan Adams in it? :lol:

As for Lindsay, this doesn't surprise me. Does anyone know what kind of penalty somebody underage would get for a DUI?

Back
Top Bottom