Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would totally rock that shirt.

I just watched those court room videos Sicy posted. Damn. I feel bad for her. Stay strong, Linds. When I get my band together you can come and sing lead on a couple tracks. It'll be dope.

They said they were going to postpone the filming of that Linda Lovelace movie until she gets out. Lucky her.

Take a look at her perscriptions. Can we start putting these "doctors" in jail?

According to Lindsay's probation report, she's allowed to take, Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the powerful painkiller Dilaudid

Dilaudid???? OMGWTFBBQ

I feel bad for her to an extent. I feel bad that she's going through this in such a public manner (and yes, I do see the irony in reading the stories about her and playing right into that), and I feel bad that she has such asshats for parents.

But holy shit, girl. Get your act together.

She will probably end up OD'ing like every other troubled star unfortunately. I'd like to see her come back though. I genuinely like her as an actress.

I hope this Linda Lovelace thing never comes to light, because in my totally-only-barely-semi-educated-about-this-sort-of-thing opinion, that just sounds like the worst sort of project for her to be doing.

The ease with which people can obtain a prescription to Adderall is ridiculous, and has been for some years now. That shit is cocaine in a pill.

But that's a different story for a different thread, I suppose.

Yeah, I didn't bat an eye at the Adderall. It's the dilaudid that had me making the :crack: face. And the combo of two antidepressents, Adderall AND dilaudid.

Take a look at her perscriptions. Can we start putting these "doctors" in jail?

According to Lindsay's probation report, she's allowed to take, Zoloft (antidepressant), Trazodone (antidepressant), Adderall (stimulant to control ADHD), Nexium (acid reflux) and the powerful painkiller Dilaudid

Dilaudid???? OMGWTFBBQ

um, yeah. How long is she going to be taking the dilaudid for wisdom teeth extraction?!?

How long can a doctor/oral surgeon get away with prescribing something like that for a pretty routine procedure?

Yeah, I didn't bat an eye at the Adderall. It's the dilaudid that had me making the :crack: face. And the combo of two antidepressents, Adderall AND dilaudid.

Yeah, the Dilaudid is scary, and it's not recommended for anyone with substance abuse, alcohol or mental health issues. It's in the same class as oxycodone and fentanyl and morphine. And using it for dental work, long term...wow. :|

I was in the hospital last week getting 9 staples put in my head.

In the next bed over was a 19 year old with a busted up knee and fat lip, moaning and groaning. He kept asking for dilaudid, when the nurse and doctor left he called his buddy and thanked him for the beating, he said it worked.

So yeah, that dilaudid is a dope fiends dream.

I was changing a light fixture. I thought I was on the bottom rung of the ladder when I stepped off. I was on the second rung. No ground, I hit my head on the corner of the building. When the bleeding would not stop after two hours, my dog made me go to emergency.

That's crazy. So the guy let himself get beat up so he could get dilaudid. wtf.

Sorry about the ladder.

I hope the jail, but more importantly rehab will help her in some way. I mean both Paris and Nicole spent some time ( i thnk like an hour and a half? for nicole?! haha) in jail and it seems nicoles sort hher life out, and while paris is stupid i.e South Africa stuff, she doesn't seem the train wreak she was 5 years ago etc.

How long can a doctor/oral surgeon get away with prescribing something like that for a pretty routine procedure?

I guess celebs can get whatever they want from these "doctors". Conrad Murray can still practice medicine.

I wish Lindsay could get everything straightened out, she is a pretty girl and she does have talent. It's just sad.

I guess her photo should be up during that portion of the U2 show...

Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter on Wednesday to explain why she had "F*** U" stenciled on her middle fingernail when she appeared in court Monday and was sentenced to 90 days in jail. She meant no contempt for the court, she said, but had just forgotten to remove the explicit manicure after getting it as a joke with friends.

"@liana_levi didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court.. it's an airbrush design from a stencil xx," she wrote.

Later Lindsay vented about "cruel" and "inhuman" punishment. Over several rambling tweets she quoted from the UN Declaration of Human Rights:

It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that...., "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission... Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years: Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

In a surprising twist, Lindsay linked to a Newsweek story about Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the Iranian mother of two who may be stoned to death for adultery, and asked her followers to retweet. It's unclear whether she meant to lump her 90-day jail sentence with the inhuman punishment Ashtiani faces.

I guess her photo should be up during that portion of the U2 show...

Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter on Wednesday to explain why she had "F*** U" stenciled on her middle fingernail when she appeared in court Monday and was sentenced to 90 days in jail. She meant no contempt for the court, she said, but had just forgotten to remove the explicit manicure after getting it as a joke with friends.

"@liana_levi didn't we do our nails as a joke with our friend dc? it had nothing to do w/court.. it's an airbrush design from a stencil xx," she wrote.

Later Lindsay vented about "cruel" and "inhuman" punishment. Over several rambling tweets she quoted from the UN Declaration of Human Rights:

It is clearly stated in Article 5 of the U.N. Universal Declaration of Human Rights that...., "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." this was taken from an article by Erik Luna.. "November 1 marked the 15th anniversary of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. But there were no celebrations, parades, or other festivities in honor of this punishment scheme created by Congress and the U.S. Sentencing Commission... Instead, the day passed like most others during the last 15 years: Scores of federal defendants sentenced under a constitutionally perverted system that saps moral judgment through its mechanical rules."

In a surprising twist, Lindsay linked to a Newsweek story about Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, the Iranian mother of two who may be stoned to death for adultery, and asked her followers to retweet. It's unclear whether she meant to lump her 90-day jail sentence with the inhuman punishment Ashtiani faces.

She needs help.

Her new home ain't official yet -- but all signs point to the famous jail in Lynwood, CA where Paris Hilton got locked up in '07 ... and based on the jail's inmate restrictions, they don't mess around.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, Lindsay goes through two packs of smokes a day -- but she'll have to go cold turkey in the pokey ... because cancer sticks are prohibited at Lynwood (and that includes nicotine gum and patches).

According to sources at the jail, Lindsay's famous hair extensions will also have to be removed before she's locked up ... and cosmetics are completely banned behind bars.

But here's some good news for LiLo -- since she's high profile, for security reasons, she'd get her very own cell with a private shower ... but she'll still have to wear a jumpsuit.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Jail Restrictions Ain't Pretty | TMZ.com

That's actually kind of fucked up.. dont regular prisons allow smoking? To have to quit cold turkey is REALLY hard for some people.

I'd be a little mroe worried about going cold turkey from dilaudid, adderall and two antidepressants than the cigs, but hey.

Or does she get to keep taking those? I'm sure the dilaudid will dull her cold turkey pain.

Back
Top Bottom