Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The problem is she's completely in denial. If you watch the video/interview I posted she thinks she's just fine. I mean she's photographed almost every night drunk off her ass, there's pictures of her with cocaine on the tables next to her, and her face is all puffy (coke bloat) but she still insists she does not have a problem. :crack: I miss the old Lindsay.

I'm looking forward to Machete too but I imagine her part is quite small.

She's now wearing a SCRAM bracelet so we'll see if that helps or or if she just finds a way to get fucked up around it.

I am so sick and tired of hearing her name in the news and on TV and seeing gross photos of her plastered all over. She's so yesterday's news and her career is so over. Ugh. What a f*ckup.

I still cannot get over what she actually wore to court :doh: I mean her attorney allowed her to enter the court room dressed with that plunging neckline? Unfreakingbelievable. I am so sick and tired of these "celebrities" getting treated so obviously differently by law enforcement and the judicial system in this country!

I was in court once and the woman falsely accusing me of something was chastized by the judge for what she wore. My attorney and I were shocked when we saw her walk in, but one of the first things out of the judge's mouth when we were summoned in front of the judge was how disrespectful this woman was to arrive dressed as she was. (She was wearing a blue skirt, white fairly see through blouse with black bra & similar plunging neckline like Lindsay's, fishnet stockings and hooker heels) The judge told this woman she looked like a "two bit hooker" and he NEVER wanted to see her in his court room again, especially dressed that inappropriately for a court proceeding. Needless to say the whole issue was dropped and basically I "won" if you can call it that.

image6515831.jpg

what in god's name is wrong with that?

Her outfit for this recent court trip was actually not that bad. Except for the part where she was falling asleep lol.

LLohanFallingAsleep_01_X17.jpg

Also, gross. Drugs are baaaad.

lindsay_lohan_0698667__oPt.jpg

I met her when she stopped by my work on her way back from Coachella, she was with another girl, probably her sister? She is tiny.

She did not look good. What a waste.

The problem is she's completely in denial. If you watch the video/interview I posted she thinks she's just fine. I mean she's photographed almost every night drunk off her ass, there's pictures of her with cocaine on the tables next to her, and her face is all puffy (coke bloat) but she still insists she does not have a problem. :crack: I miss the old Lindsay.

I'm looking forward to Machete too but I imagine her part is quite small.

She's now wearing a SCRAM bracelet so we'll see if that helps or or if she just finds a way to get fucked up around it.

She looks awful! Shaky and whatnot. I watched the trial on tmz and she looks like she is being inconvenienced by all the things the judge was putting on her. I love how the judge basically told her to f off and that she will obey her orders. lol

I don't understand why her mother is not helping her??? Unless she's doing drugs as well? Or maybe she's afraid Lindsay will cut her off and never speak to her again? Also her father needs to just shut the hell up and stop talking to the media.

Her parents come across as just being awful human beings.

Even if they are trying to help, you can't help someone who doesn't want the help.

CA courts are more casual about it but people don't generally have that much cleavage showing in court-proper dress is expected

It's sad to see someone her age who could have had it all-seemingly she just never had the proper foundation to deal with all that came her way, good and bad.

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, is coming clean about Lindsay's SCRAM incident over the weekend that forced Judge Marsha Revel to call an emergency meeting ... and ultimately issue a bench warrant.

Holley tells X17online:

"This morning Judge Revel was advised by a SCRAM representative that Ms. Lohan's court-ordered alcohol bracelet had indicated the presence of a small amount of alcohol on Sunday night. Having just received the report, I am not in a position to speak to its accuracy or validity, however Ms. Lohan maintains that she has been in complete compliance with all of the terms of her probation and her bail. Bail has again been posted in Ms. Lohan's case and she will continue to comply with all of Judge Revel's orders."

Her outfit for the MTV movie awards.

lindsay-add-060610-3.jpg

She looks WAY better blonde, imo.

I hope she will stay well and have a good life.

If people don't like her, they can stay away or just not read about her.

June 19th Dina Lohan was denied a free Carvel ice cream cake in Long Island on Wednesday, and she called the cops to report the store.

Dina, Lindsay's mom, ordered a cake for son Cody's 14th birthday, and tried to get it for free with Lindsay's Carvel "Black" Card, a promotional gift that entitles Lindsay to free ice cream for 75 years.

Lindsay was not present, the store asked for ID, and Dina was denied the freebie. The store employee then took the card.

Dina's response? To call the police on Carvel.

Dina then told Radar:

"Finally he gave up and gave me my card back. But he told me, 'You can have the card, but you can't have the cake!'

"It just shows how we [Lohans] get treated so much worse than regular people."

Carvel then released a statement holding their ground.

"Unfortunately, the Lohan family has been abusing the card. While the card was issued in Lindsay's name only, her extended family has repeatedly used the card without her present. At first, we graciously honored their requests while explaining that the Black Card was not a carte blanche for unlimited Carvel Ice Cream for the extended Lohan family and friends. After more than six months of numerous and large orders for ice cream, we finally had to cut off the card and take it back."

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan was ordered Tuesday to serve 90 days in jail for missing alcohol counseling sessions in violation of her probation.

The judge also ordered Lohan to spend 90 days in a drug and alcohol rehab program after her jail term is completed.

The actress must begin serving her sentence on July 20, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel said.

After Revel ruled that Lohan had violated her probation in a 2007 drunken driving conviction by missing weekly alcohol counseling sessions, Lohan began sobbing as she addressed the court. "I did do everything that I was told to do and did the best I could," she said.

Can we please have some real news here
stuff that matters

like pictures of the outfit she wore to court today!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom